Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Hope Sudha & Malti's mom join hands (Page 3)

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwaas100

malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.
I believe in earlier (super early) episodes they showed random scenes where Malti for example was given Bangles of her mother-in-law and she said these are worn or something like that. Where as Toasty accepted the pendant whole-heartedly. Malti is nice, but she was stirred a bit by her mom when she was living in the C-house; I believe being friends with Toasty and time has helped her differentiate. Which makes me wonder why she doesn't just stand up in court and say I want to drop the case rather than do it outside of court (i.e. with her mother and/or lawyer).

Edited by bhavli - 19 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdanotheranfan

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavli

malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so malthis mom is evil.

I believe in earlier (super early) episodes they showed random scenes where Malti for example was given Bangles of her mother-in-law and she said these are worn or something like that. Where as Toasty accepted the pendant whole-heartedly. Malti is nice, but she was stirred a bit by her mom when she was living in the C-house; I believe being friends with Toasty and time has helped her differentiate. Which makes me wonder why she doesn't just stand up in court and say I want to drop the case rather than do it outside of court (i.e. with her mother and/or lawyer).

in one episode malthi went to her lawyers office to withdraw case and in time her mom comes and stops her from withdrawing case.
anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Toasty was willing to adjust and sacrifice because She LOVED Tej,and Tej LOVED her back...
I don't  think tht was the equation between Pashu and Malti..
everything in the world works on give and take
If he wanted a maid he should have paid for one,not marry her and expect her to work for free.
the payment in marriage is not monetary..its love ,care ,respect and time..

the pashu that you are seeing now and pashu that married Malti are different.
He was bitter with his dad but not with malti. He was there for her not just monetarily . he might not be as supportive as tej (forgetting the tej on the day of toasty's bday) but he was there but that wasnt enough for malti.
Am_So_Special Groupbie
Am_So_Special
Am_So_Special

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahha...if sudha n malti mom join hands then its gnna be hilarious!!!...lmao...Since uno hw malti mom is & Sudha she wud mke those guys walk on their head!!!!! In todays epi she acted very welll...the part where she sed dat "tumne ek maa ka dil dukaya hai"...it ws soo touching!!!...Wink...n Pashu...ugh his so arrogant!!!Angry"Angry

Am sure the family's gnna regert it!!!!!!!! And tommrow percap shows it where they cn't find anythin...huh...luks lyk d "baduwa" hs started its work!!!...hehehehe...
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Am_So_Special - 20 May 2011 at 4:30pm
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
LOL... Loved reading all comments... I agree with anotheranfan, the Chaturvedi's r bitter because of Malti (well her mum really!!!). Although I feel sorry for Malti too (coz her mum makes all her decisions for her!!!), I wish she would stick up for herself once and tell her mum to butt out like toasty did. She wouldn't be in this situation if she had told her mother to stay out of her sasural.

In a way, I hope that Pashu and Malti get back together - I thought it was a little sweet moment ClapSmileThumbs Up in lawyers office when pashu asked if he could talk to malti (that her mother did not allowAngryCensoredDisapprove)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavli

so malthis mom is evil.

in one episode malthi went to her lawyers office to withdraw case and in time her mom comes and stops her from withdrawing case.
I remember that but she can do the same in court or speak up, and that is what she doesn't do. Maybe now she will...who knows...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index