Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Hope Sudha & Malti's mom join hands (Page 2)

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree with Julie on this,Toasty had a love marriage.. she had someone in the family to support her,and she knew what she was getting into...and look how it turned out..
think about Malti..she probably had an arranged marriage..and probably couldn't cope..I am sure Pashu would have been a pathetic husband.
Marriage does not mean just providing for your wife.
I don' think Malti and Toasty (from what we have seen) had any say in the day to day decision making of the house..
i mean even for buying a fridge they created so much of Ruckus and Chedi said his wife managed fine without it,well she didn't move into a house with 7 men..she gave birth to five of those morons.She didn't have to listen to everything they said

However Toasty and Malti had to wait Hands on knees on everyone,from Chedi to Dadaji ,Pashu ,Ved and even Prachin...and for all they do they  still get treated like outsiders..

I don't know how involved Malti was in her mother's schemes,from wht we have seen,I don't think she knows ..so I will give her the benefit of doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4bhavliCinderella100

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
with that reasoning,gyan also treated toasty like a mother. pashu also gave money to toasty for her spending

like  Veritas said, giving money isnt enough. thats not what makes  a family a family. everytime toasty said smething nice or caring about the family, malti used to be surprised which obviously means she never experienced it when she was there. ved treated her like a mom, who would cook parathas whenver he wanted. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOscinerdVeritas

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
as per character sketch till now they showed only malthis mom as the only negative character in the show. i think cvs will stick to that in future to.

in Mondays precap already they shown chaturvedis already started missing tosty.
and tosty helped them over phone.they are showing tosty is not angry.

chaturvedis will find difference between mathi and tosty in coming episodes.

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwaas100

malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.

I do not support Maltis mom ,I support Malti..there is a difference.

Its not  about ill treatment,Its about support...I mean Pashu himself said he never gave money to Malti for personal use...which is something so simple,and he blamed his father for not teaching tht to him..
similarly there might be other incidents,like whn Toasty needed money for Nitika's gift  ,tej sold his watch and bought it for her,Do you think Pashu would have done tht or would he have taken  his fathers side..
Little things like tht add up and build resentment..

In an arranged marriage,you have to adapt and give each other time to grow.
Yes Malti was not ill treated ,but was she appreciated for whatever she did or was it taken as her duty and responsibility..
Toasty was also given responsibiilties,but everytime she made a little mistake..like no salt in the food..even with a valid reason..there was such hue and cry..why,you don't do tht to a member of your family with equal rights.

Yes Malti's mom is evil,but I don't think Malti is.

and the only reason Sudha hasn't interfered more is because her husband  has been acting sane and holding her back

scinerd

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i am also saying that only -as per script only one negative character in the show.and that is malthis mom.

mathis is positive character as per script.

as per script chaturvedis don't know malthi not doing anything bad to them.it is malthis mom doing everything with out consent of malthi.

but tosty knows malthi is good and malthi  is not happy with divorce.
malthi always says to her mom  that even after divorce her life will be ruined.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 19 May 2011 at 12:20pm

Veritas

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
there is difference between malti's mom and sudha as well as toasty and sudha.

Toasty was understanding was willing to adjust. Yes she had to sacrifice yet she understoood why and what she was getting for that sacrifice. And it did show in the way everybody in family cared for her. Everybody was all there to decorate for her bday and all.

Malti on the other hand always asked for stuff. She never understood that with little adjustments, sacrifices she would get much more in return. Infact malti's case was so different than toasty. No-one was outright to hate her. She forced them to hate her and in turn every woman.

Whenever sudha tried to interfere, toasty would always know when and how to stop her. While malti, she always listened to her mom, and thought she was right.

For sudha, whenever she went overboard, there was toasty's papa to keep her in control. He is her support and a guard to make sure that sudha doesnt say or do anything thats not right. For malti's mom that support a person to show boundaries (and in her case show how much love can make people happy) isnt there.

Sudha in fit of anger might agree in favor of malti but toasty's papa, toasty wont let her nor would they.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdCinderella100

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Toasty was willing to adjust and sacrifice because She LOVED Tej,and Tej LOVED her back...
I don't  think tht was the equation between Pashu and Malti..
everything in the world works on give and take
If he wanted a maid he should have paid for one,not marry her and expect her to work for free.
the payment in marriage is not monetary..its love ,care ,respect and time..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index