Hope Sudha & Malti's mom join hands - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
with that reasoning,gyan also treated toasty like a mother. pashu also gave money to toasty for her spending

like  Veritas said, giving money isnt enough. thats not what makes  a family a family. everytime toasty said smething nice or caring about the family, malti used to be surprised which obviously means she never experienced it when she was there. ved treated her like a mom, who would cook parathas whenver he wanted. 

as per character sketch till now they showed only malthis mom as the only negative character in the show. i think cvs will stick to that in future to.

in Mondays precap already they shown chaturvedis already started missing tosty.
and tosty helped them over phone.they are showing tosty is not angry.

chaturvedis will find difference between mathi and tosty in coming episodes.

Originally posted by bakwaas100

malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.

I do not support Maltis mom ,I support Malti..there is a difference.

Its not  about ill treatment,Its about support...I mean Pashu himself said he never gave money to Malti for personal use...which is something so simple,and he blamed his father for not teaching tht to him..
similarly there might be other incidents,like whn Toasty needed money for Nitika's gift  ,tej sold his watch and bought it for her,Do you think Pashu would have done tht or would he have taken  his fathers side..
Little things like tht add up and build resentment..

In an arranged marriage,you have to adapt and give each other time to grow.
Yes Malti was not ill treated ,but was she appreciated for whatever she did or was it taken as her duty and responsibility..
Toasty was also given responsibiilties,but everytime she made a little mistake..like no salt in the food..even with a valid reason..there was such hue and cry..why,you don't do tht to a member of your family with equal rights.

Yes Malti's mom is evil,but I don't think Malti is.

and the only reason Sudha hasn't interfered more is because her husband  has been acting sane and holding her back
i am also saying that only -as per script only one negative character in the show.and that is malthis mom.

mathis is positive character as per script.

as per script chaturvedis don't know malthi not doing anything bad to them.it is malthis mom doing everything with out consent of malthi.

but tosty knows malthi is good and malthi  is not happy with divorce.
malthi always says to her mom  that even after divorce her life will be ruined.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
there is difference between malti's mom and sudha as well as toasty and sudha.

Toasty was understanding was willing to adjust. Yes she had to sacrifice yet she understoood why and what she was getting for that sacrifice. And it did show in the way everybody in family cared for her. Everybody was all there to decorate for her bday and all.

Malti on the other hand always asked for stuff. She never understood that with little adjustments, sacrifices she would get much more in return. Infact malti's case was so different than toasty. No-one was outright to hate her. She forced them to hate her and in turn every woman.

Whenever sudha tried to interfere, toasty would always know when and how to stop her. While malti, she always listened to her mom, and thought she was right.

For sudha, whenever she went overboard, there was toasty's papa to keep her in control. He is her support and a guard to make sure that sudha doesnt say or do anything thats not right. For malti's mom that support a person to show boundaries (and in her case show how much love can make people happy) isnt there.

Sudha in fit of anger might agree in favor of malti but toasty's papa, toasty wont let her nor would they.
Toasty was willing to adjust and sacrifice because She LOVED Tej,and Tej LOVED her back...
I don't  think tht was the equation between Pashu and Malti..
everything in the world works on give and take
If he wanted a maid he should have paid for one,not marry her and expect her to work for free.
the payment in marriage is not monetary..its love ,care ,respect and time..
Originally posted by bakwaas100

malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.
I believe in earlier (super early) episodes they showed random scenes where Malti for example was given Bangles of her mother-in-law and she said these are worn or something like that. Where as Toasty accepted the pendant whole-heartedly. Malti is nice, but she was stirred a bit by her mom when she was living in the C-house; I believe being friends with Toasty and time has helped her differentiate. Which makes me wonder why she doesn't just stand up in court and say I want to drop the case rather than do it outside of court (i.e. with her mother and/or lawyer). Edited by bhavli - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhavli

I believe in earlier (super early) episodes they showed random scenes where Malti for example was given Bangles of her mother-in-law and she said these are worn or something like that. Where as Toasty accepted the pendant whole-heartedly. Malti is nice, but she was stirred a bit by her mom when she was living in the C-house; I believe being friends with Toasty and time has helped her differentiate. Which makes me wonder why she doesn't just stand up in court and say I want to drop the case rather than do it outside of court (i.e. with her mother and/or lawyer).

in one episode malthi went to her lawyers office to withdraw case and in time her mom comes and stops her from withdrawing case.
Originally posted by Veritas

Toasty was willing to adjust and sacrifice because She LOVED Tej,and Tej LOVED her back...
I don't  think tht was the equation between Pashu and Malti..
everything in the world works on give and take
If he wanted a maid he should have paid for one,not marry her and expect her to work for free.
the payment in marriage is not monetary..its love ,care ,respect and time..

the pashu that you are seeing now and pashu that married Malti are different.
He was bitter with his dad but not with malti. He was there for her not just monetarily . he might not be as supportive as tej (forgetting the tej on the day of toasty's bday) but he was there but that wasnt enough for malti.
Hahahahahha...if sudha n malti mom join hands then its gnna be hilarious!!!...lmao...Since uno hw malti mom is & Sudha she wud mke those guys walk on their head!!!!! In todays epi she acted very welll...the part where she sed dat "tumne ek maa ka dil dukaya hai"...it ws soo touching!!!...😉...n Pashu...ugh his so arrogant!!!😡"😡

Am sure the family's gnna regert it!!!!!!!! And tommrow percap shows it where they cn't find anythin...huh...luks lyk d "baduwa" hs started its work!!!...hehehehe...
😆😆😆
Edited by Am_So_Special - 12 years ago