Saas Bina Sasuraal

Hope Sudha & Malti's mom join hands

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
...and do the sarvanash of this idiotic evil family. Imagine two daughters-in-law with court cases against these Namards. Once they lose the cases and everything, maybe the judge will allow them 6 sarees to wear (Gyan is the only man), I really hope they pay for it🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ER_ER_YA thumbnail

I dont know about Sudha & Malti's mom joining hands but I worry about Our Tosty. What she is going through? Why Tej did this to her? She did so much for the family even he knows about it. It is not so simple for a girl to manage such big house alone, and upon that so much of happnings!!

Tej and Taniya discuss each and every issues, still he did not understand her nor gave her a chance. They know each other from before marriage, still he did not ?? Marriage is a lifetime commitment , if he cant take such commitment, then why he went for it. How could he just leave her like that?

"HE DOES NOT DESERVE TOSTY AT ALL"

Thanks to all of you who writes these up dates in such a way we who are not able to watch can also enjoy as if we are watching it MANY THANKS
Edited by ER_ER_YA - 12 years ago
Nadia123 thumbnail
Guys, you are right in being annoyed with Toasty's in-laws, but I don't think it is fair to put Toasty's family in the same category as Malti's mother, after all, Malti's mum ruined her marriage, it is her fault that she did not allow Malti to tell Toasty the truth earlier... She is pure evil and even now, where Malti will be horrified at what her silence has done to Toasty's marriage, her mother will be very happy... The Chaturvedis may have their faults, but they certainly don't deserve what Malti's mother has put them through and if anything, they are as bitter as they are because of her!!!!
bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do not think they should join hands. I don't really like Sudha's character sometimes...too much interference according to me. There is a fine line between family affairs after a girl is married...and not having a mother-in-law doesn't change that.

I am sure people won't agree with me...but its my opinion, no offense!

Also, I don't think they should lose the case, because besides the fact of Pashu's extreme anger, there isn't any other problem shown from her past...everything that is in the case has been shown as made up by Malti's mom. It is also evident that they know how to care for women, its just that this case is what has made them cold-hearted and bitter. Hence, the problems!
Edited by bhavli - 12 years ago
pgshah thumbnail
no way...Malti's mom is doing 100 % wrong!!! Sudha is right and she is not behind any money or anything. She just wants her daughters respect. Whereas Malti's mom does not care about daughter's respect..she only cares about money nothing else. At times i feel that she is her step mom!!! Sudha should also not fight...she should just tell that you guys do not deserve somebody like my daughter. you only deserve malti!! we do not want to keep any relation with you nor want anything from you.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys, but in my opinion, one does not treat their daughter-in-law the way they have been treating Toasty. It has always been their way or the highway. They have been unfair and rude to Toasty and her parents several times and just by saying sorry everytime does not mean they should be forgiven. Toasty always tolerated their tantrums just because they had a bad experience with Malti. Toasty has proven herself over and over so there was no reason for them to doubt Toasty. I always thought Pashu and Chedi were the worst but I have lost respect for Tej too. Also, what was the useless dadaji thinking? Does he not have to guts to control his son and grandson for all the nonsense? I also do not think Sudha is out of line so far. She interferes from time to time but Lalit lumar always controlled her. Sudha has every reason to complain, You just do not have a newly wed bride to come cook and clean after these animals from the day one. Toasty took a lot of nonsense from them and the last vote out was the last straw for me. I am still sticking to wanting Sudha and Malti's mom to teach them a lesson
sh4m_4 thumbnail
I don't think sudha and malti mum should ever join hands, their are mother who do anything for attention and money and sudha not one of them, she does interfere but she only does it cuz she worried and wants yo help her out not cause fight in the family like malt mum did.

What the men did, too be honest in real life the same thing would happen but mayb the women would get more chance to speak unlike here, I Dnt like wht tej did but then he human and he made a mistake.

The thing with this drama is that it's so like real life, ther r ppl like pashu who blame every1 but theirselves for bad thing that have happened but there are also ppl like toasty who will endure all the pain so others r not hurt. In real life U must have come across character from this show
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when u thnk about how toasty was treated, i cant imagine how malti was treated

i only think maltis mom did all those things to avenge her daughter who dreamt of a happy married life only to get a lifetime sentence of cooking and cleaning.

toasty got through all it because tej was emotionally there for her. shes said it over and over again, as long as tej is with her she can get through anything. 

but pashu never treated her as a wife. only someone whose duty is to feed and clean after his family.

in that sense i thnk malti was treated very badly and seeing her daughter hurt like that, somethng in maltis mom snapped.
she wanted them to hurt, the way malti hurt when she realized her happly ever after wasnt going to happen. 
malti is her moms only child and maltis mom is blinded by hate for what they did to her.

up until yesterday so was i. evrything maltis mom has put them through seems like was not for money but for avenging her daughter,
and in a way, why should she let her daughter reconcile against that family?

just cause toasty is taking thier crap doesnt mean the rest of the womenhood will too. 

in a way maltis mom is justified. 
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Julie on this,Toasty had a love marriage.. she had someone in the family to support her,and she knew what she was getting into...and look how it turned out..
think about Malti..she probably had an arranged marriage..and probably couldn't cope..I am sure Pashu would have been a pathetic husband.
Marriage does not mean just providing for your wife.
I don' think Malti and Toasty (from what we have seen) had any say in the day to day decision making of the house..
i mean even for buying a fridge they created so much of Ruckus and Chedi said his wife managed fine without it,well she didn't move into a house with 7 men..she gave birth to five of those morons.She didn't have to listen to everything they said

However Toasty and Malti had to wait Hands on knees on everyone,from Chedi to Dadaji ,Pashu ,Ved and even Prachin...and for all they do they  still get treated like outsiders..

I don't know how involved Malti was in her mother's schemes,from wht we have seen,I don't think she knows ..so I will give her the benefit of doubt
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
malthi never ill treated .this is herself accepted.pashu even paid 3 lakh rs to her fathers operation with out telling his father.ved trated her like mother.these all scenes already shown.tej is always supported her and fight for her with pashu.this is also shown in past episodes.

so don't support mathis mom for what she did.

but what sudha did was different.she fighted just for her doughter.

so malthis mom is evil.

but sudha is loving mother who felt cheated.