TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sheee

SLB came in this world to serve bachan family. He is like their pet.

🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheee

SLB came in this world to serve bachan family. He is like their pet.

SLB shoo shoo
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocobear88

There's an overdose of AbhiAsh and no more "Life is so tragic" kind of gloomy movies😡 We watch movie for entertainment and not for those messages about how pathetic life is for some and all, we get to see enough of those in the real world

Shouldn't generalize...I personally watch for movies for both reasons...good cinema being the first reason...don't really care about masala flicks...cuz personally don't find Indian entertainers that funny or entertaining...each to their own!
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
These two never learn.. And SLB needs to making "sympathic" movies...
I liked the pair in Guru. With less Sanjay Leela Bhansali histrionics and more pragmatism, this combo might just work. Hope it's something along the lines of Abhimaan.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like their pairing. But SLB can make it work maybe πŸ˜• don't know. But I'm pretty sure this news isn't true!!  Media made it up? Isn't slb busy with his tv work!!
Flop jodi + Flop director =  Disastrous outcome. I'm very shocked at the producers who are ready to finance this.πŸ˜†

joie de vivre thumbnail
If you ask me, I think SLB has gone moribund. The audience has changed drastically in the last decade, and what worked in the 90's doesn't work in the tens. The biggest hits of the noughties - Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dabangg, Om Shanti Om, Krrish, Dhoom 2 - were all entertainers. Devdas was SLB's last bona fide hit, but I suspect whether even that will rake in as much money as it did i 2002 were it released now in 2011. People just aren't big on those period dramas and histrionics and melodrama that takes itself too seriously. They'd rather watch a breezy romcom than a Devdas. Unless he can rediscover himself, I fear his career is coming to a close. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Being experimental here, hope he does find a way to somehow halt his career from taking a southern dive into an immeasurably deep chasm.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
God save the world  from this  torture πŸ˜†