Posted: 12 years ago
May 18, 2011 - 05:00 PM

Abhi-Ash to work together for Bhansali?

[ 0 ]     

Guzaarish is history now. And Sanjay Leela Bhansali is planning his next. We hear he's sent feelers to Abhishek Bachchan. And Bachchan Jr seems quite taken in by the project. The big news is that Bhansali wants his all time favourite Aishwarya Rai to star opposite her husband. It seems Bhansali gave her a narration just before she left for the Cannes Film Festival. And Ash is contemplating the offer. In the meanwhile, Bhansali has his fingers crossed.

~Filmfare.com

Please bensali - an original script -- no dark colors - a light theme - Please do make Abhi & Aish sis & bro...in the movie.
black meets blue.. 🤔 SLB needs to come out of this over melodramatic "Oh shit life" kind of movies now..
I dont mind if he takes either of these two but casting them together is a big no no. It's not like they are the a popular jodi. I think it's safe to say that SLB has lost it. 
Oh man. First that Rajkumar Santoshi comedy with these two and now this is a possibility too. He could take them separately in his films but not together. I prefer Abhi and Aish together off-screen, not on-screen. 
Uh oh...okay so Aish and Abhi will be cast in the movie even though they are an unpopular couple...maybe SLB will actually use more colors and less curtains to distract the viewers from his cast?😆

What is with this sadistic streak in film-makers to inflict Abhi on the poor, long-suffering public, even after getting loud signals that no one likes to watch him on screen?I don't understand this kind of self-destructive harakiri unless of course there is some truth to the theory that Big B and Ash works for free in lieu of Abhi getting screen space.

Originally posted by lalixlily

Please bensali - an original script -- no dark colors - a light theme - Please do make Abhi & Aish sis & bro...in the movie.
😆😆
Blind,Physically disabled or Retarted?

Which one of these is it this time SLB? 😆 I suggest the last one atleast they both can play it convincingly 😆

Well people who are planning to watch it,Don't forget to take your pillows with you 😆
SLB-Saawariya, guzarish
Ash-ravan, guzarish, AR, robot
Abhi-ravan,KHJJS,game,DMD

this is not enough for three them to torture the audience...they r planning another disaster...