Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

story ideas for future posting again for Cv's!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

TO CV'S  if u want Geet to bget back on top than there is still time before u ruin everything...First never show MU N Seperation as in most serials have drowned bcz of seperating couple n people get irritated 😡like they say EK BAAR JAB KISI CHEEZ SE DIL UTH JAATA HAI TO PHIR DOBARA USS CHEEZ KO LIKE KARNA IS IMPOSSIBLE...but please bring back Logic like before...u can show these story ideas:

1. Geet Supporing Maan in everyway😊,like organising Launch Parties,attending social work with Dadi😊, 
  2. Introduce new good characters in the show like Maan's younger brother VICKY😉,Show how Geet handles all relationships n unite them😊 
  3. show Business problems like Maan n Geet both handling business together 👏n dealing with business as we love office track😃 but plzz show well suited Office Staff  who look like they r working in reputed office plzzz😊,
  4.  introduce Business Rivals😉 lile some hot n good looking Dude as Maan's Rival...
  5. Dev or some enemy try to kill Maan but Maan returns as pretending to be humshakal to find the culprit in the family n to protect Geet n his family from that person.
  6. Darr movie track is introduced into the Serial Geet as psycho lover  will be after Geet n Our poor n innocent Geet is scared all the time n our Macho man Maan will protect her n save her like always.
  7. Maan loosing his memory,becomes old MSK again n Geet trying her best to bring back his memory its always Maan running after Geet now its Geet's turn to get her love back.
  8. In future Maan n Geet's parenthood like cute naughty baby boy of Maan n Geet!
  9. Ofcourse there's another track when all tracks finishes u can show Maan n Geet's punar janam  n start a new life new lovestory like take example of"Hamesha Movie" of Kajol and Saif Ali khan.😊

So many things creatives can Show😃
 there's so much u can show than Stupid Mu n seperationas its boring🤢...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
comments r n plaese if u ike than press like button!
anks_ams thumbnail
yup agree with u:)
ankita:)
Don't like no. 5, but otherwise I think they r pretty good. Some of them Ekta Kapoor flavour but it's ok. I like no. 7 the most. I sooo want to see maan in his old self- the same old angry young man n geet can try helping him to get his memory back by being his secretary again. N maan to fall in love with geet all over again!!!
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    5&7 would make our fav show a perfect k serial & definitely ruin our intrests. So CVs make small changes in tracks keep maneet together and go ahead with perfect original story. dnt deviate from the message you want to give to youngsters & starone viewers.No recarnation or punerjanam or whatever plz.
saaniakh thumbnail

I feel they need such story ideas to continue the serial for long so yaa for Maneet they need it!

Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would say I want to see all of the them for Maneet but I liked no: 7 the most !
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1 & 3 should already be happening as since they got married not much has happened excep for the miscarriage.
#6 - fatal attraction sounds interesting.
#8 would work but not anytime soon.   
saaniakh thumbnail
I agree with u Seetal! good point!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i reaaly am dying to see the angry young man...like really really cos maan is just too sweet now, we need to go back to basics :-)