India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

chota pota not 23 yet

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice precap chota pota is not Rohan. That is why lawyer did not bring the will

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenieradev85chymanju7sweetrose92MaryamMaryavina_foreveranusha34viprakshinycsweetie..sush..ashna26Roshini1494-Swetha-fatssrilanka

sweetrose92 Senior Member
sweetrose92
sweetrose92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
yeAH i too noticed it.. it means DEV????
radev85 Groupbie
radev85
radev85

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ya i also noticed that lawyer saying it not the time for opening rps will as chota pota of pf is not reached the age of 23rd yet...it means that every one came to know that Dev is nt a servant of PF...INFACT HE IS CHOTA POTA OF PF...and future RP..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryirene_c

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
USA I noticed the lawyer telling the WILL cannot be opened becuz the CP of the RP family has not turned 23 yet that means it is Dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev85

ya i also noticed that lawyer saying it not the time for opening rps will as chota pota of pf is not reached the age of 23rd yet...it means that every one came to know that Dev is nt a servant of PF...INFACT HE IS CHOTA POTA OF PF...and future RP..

radev85 this is fr the audience to knw that DEV is the youngest grandson of Purohit bt nt the family, m sure that the SMART BB and EGOISTIC VIRAATH will take it as that since Rohan has gone back to 8 yr age, the lawyer has stated these line..

I don't think they will open the secret of DEV being the youngest grandson so soon...Most prob the suspense which is going to start frm FRIDAY will later on disclose the fact...

According to me this mysterious person will be Dev's mother who might be coming to talk to her FIL or Amma and watch DEV bt nw just to see DEV and her FIL   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyashna26anu17Roshini1494-Swetha-fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Originally posted by radev85

radev85 this is fr the audience to knw that DEV is the youngest grandson of Purohit bt nt the family, m sure that the SMART BB and EGOISTIC VIRAATH will take it as that since Rohan has gone back to 8 yr age, the lawyer has stated these line..

I don't think they will open the secret of DEV being the youngest grandson so soon...Most prob the suspense which is going to start frm FRIDAY will later on disclose the fact...

According to me this mysterious person will be Dev's mother who might be coming to talk to her FIL or Amma and watch DEV bt nw just to see DEV and her FIL   

I also think the same they don't think that Dev is the youngest son they think that now Rohen  acting as a child na so thats why...may be they will try their best and do any think for Rohens recovery soon...
yaar I think the new entry came...in the promo...she will be Dev's mum...I think she will support Radh...

-Swetha-fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I also think they'l not disclose about Dev's identity so soon. BB & Viraat might think since Rohan isn't well he can't become RP. 

irene_cradha_bilahari

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I didn't notice is very interesting if it is so

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index