shyambhavi Groupbie
shyambhavi
shyambhavi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by shyambhavi

varsha herself started giving ananya to akshi... she herself did everythin n now what is the point of blaming akshara... there is nothing wrong for having concern for her child but being rude n blaming akshara is not the right thing... akshi is her best frnd n nanand.. she shouldn't have behaved like this...
i am afraid maheshwaries and singhanias will not get to know about their tiff as akshara and varsha were alone in  room at that time.
i think after gangaur aksharas mood lightened up but again she will become sad and cry.Cryi just hope that she doesnt hide it from naitik atleast

oh they were alone?? I thought it would happen infront of everyone... if they were alone akshi will never say that to anyone... she simply keeps within herself n suffer it... It would be better atleast she share it with naitik... naitik can console n handle akshara...
guys jo prpmo dikhata hain wahi tho nahi dekhayenge na may be it vl different but there vl be some differences come between akshi and varsha v saw mohit naitik and now  varsha and akshi.
are jaruri nahi hai but aj kal it com es exactly as in promo and if she says sabke samne then it will develop diffrences b/w varsha and maheshwaries too and they will not show it.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the promo

well i dont blame Varsha for becoming angry as anyone in her place wouldve done the same esp wen its a small kid concerned

but yeah she should also think Akshara is not in a right state of mind

Akshara is in the right state of mind, Varsha is unnecessary seeing intention in whatever Akshara is doing for Ananya. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze--Sari--Asawari_nakshsaru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by shyambhavi

varsha herself started giving ananya to akshi... she herself did everythin n now what is the point of blaming akshara... there is nothing wrong for having concern for her child but being rude n blaming akshara is not the right thing... akshi is her best frnd n nanand.. she shouldn't have behaved like this...
i am afraid maheshwaries and singhanias will not get to know about their tiff as akshara and varsha were alone in  room at that time.
i think after gangaur aksharas mood lightened up but again she will become sad and cry.Cryi just hope that she doesnt hide it from naitik atleast

oh they were alone?? I thought it would happen infront of everyone... if they were alone akshi will never say that to anyone... she simply keeps within herself n suffer it... It would be better atleast she share it with naitik... naitik can console n handle akshara...
guys jo prpmo dikhata hain wahi tho nahi dekhayenge na may be it vl different but there vl be some differences come between akshi and varsha v saw mohit naitik and now  varsha and akshi.
but diff bet naitik & mohit had some sense tis i dont no wat to tel khud hi aake ananya ko uske paas deti hai & khud hi aesi react karti hai papita paagal ho gayi hai agar aesa hi karna tha toh rakhni thi apni beti ko apne hi paas & waise aese react karne ke liye koi reason bhi toh honi chahiye na akshara ananya ko koi nuksaan thodi na pahuncha rahi thi...Angry ab bas woh sab kuch naitik ko bata de & agar ga3 ko yeh baat pata chal gayi toh woh kabhi akshi ko apni maayke jaane nhi degi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzesaru.g

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d promo updt jaya di.im looking 4ward 2 this track.i love 2 see this one.i always want un dono k friendship mein daraar aa jaye phir aur bhi strong ho jaye.koi kuch bhi kahe,i luved their friendship 4rm d very 1st epi itself.i dont want 2 blame any of them.dono apne jagah teek hai.but is incident akshi ko shayad mc named sadmein se bahar nikalegi ya phir us sadmein mein aur dubo degi.dekhte hai cvs ka plan kya hai.i totally agree with u saru di.varsha ne hi ananya ko akshi k pain reliever banaya,but iska matlab ye nahi ki anu par akshi ki hak ban gayi.use apni priorities samjni chahiye.i think wo samajthi hai,phir bhi anjaan hai.aisi hi hai hamari akshi.naitik akshi k saath hai,yahi sabse badi baath hai,humein aur kya chahiye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00m001saru.g

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Varsha again with her stupid thoughts Angry

Plz give akshara a break... Anyone at this time would feel like staying with babies... And varsha acts this dumb...

From a track point of view, i think its nice Smile Showing the difference how it matters when you have a "own" child...and one doesntOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post. Is the ME this saturday meaning 21st?
Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze--Sari--

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
thanx for the update di...
varsha shouldn't forget this that she's in the maheshwari famiy due to her best friens akshara...itna over react nahi karna chahiye..she should understand akshara's feeling before taking any step...!if varsha feels ki akshi anu ko apna bachcha samajh rahi hai then she is mistaken...!i feel akshara cares more anabya than varsha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Nasreen---Sari--

Go to top