--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Things to ponder over the supposed Akshara-Varsha cat fight. So what has Akshara done wrong?

• She pampered Ananya when Varsha visited the SS after the MC.
  • She took a crying baby to the terrace to console her. It was within the confines of Maheswari Sadan which is probably right outside Akshara & Varsha/Shaurya's room (could be Vish-Rajasri room)?
  • She went w/Varsha to the Dr; she was slow in reacting to the Dr's questions but she did clarify later that she was just the child's bua. She wasn't forceful in her denial but that is Akshara; she is forceful only around Naithik๐Ÿ˜† It was a day after her MC; we expect a friend & bhabhi to be more understanding than that. It would have been wrong if she just went along with the Dr & had not clarified at all.

I don't see a reason for Varsha to feel insecure as a mother, do you?๐Ÿ˜• What is Varsha trying to prove here, she is one up on Akshara?

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhaviben

i  wish  aisa  hi  ho ๐Ÿคข. because  in  all  there  friendship  sab  fayda  varsha  ko  hi  huva  hai . akshi  ka  nahi.

mera  bhi  yehi  wish  hai..ye  frndshp   mein  darar   aajaye...varsha   hamesha   lucky   hai  compared  to  akshara...akshara   itni  understanding  and  sab  ki  care  karthi  hai...lekin  papita ๐Ÿ˜ก  sirf  aur  sirf  apne  baare  mein  sochthi  hai...preg  period  mein  bhi  kitna  naatak  ki  thi...๐Ÿ˜ก
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Things to ponder over the supposed Akshara-Varsha cat fight. So what has Akshara done wrong?

• She took a crying baby to the terrace to console her. It was within the confines of Maheswari Sadan which is probably right outside Akshara & Varsha/Shaurya's room (could be Vish-Rajasri room)?
  • She went w/Varsha to the Dr; she was slow in reacting to the Dr's questions but she did clarify later that she was just the child's bua. She wasn't forceful in her denial but that is Akshara; she is forceful only around Naithik๐Ÿ˜† It was a day after her MC; we expect a friend & bhabhi to be more understanding than that. It would have been wrong if she just went along with the Dr & had not clarified at all.

I don't see a reason for Varsha to feel insecure as a mother, do you?๐Ÿ˜• What is Varsha trying to prove here, she is one up on Akshara?

i agree to every word u say... wat can varsha prove after all... nuthing...
theres nuthing to fight on such a matter... she herself provides oil to the fire... and then wishes the fire to blow off...???? anything yr
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Things to ponder over the supposed Akshara-Varsha cat fight.
So what has Akshara done wrong?

• She took a crying baby to the terrace to console her. It was
    within the confines of Maheswari Sadan which is probably right outside Akshara
    & Varsha/Shaurya's room (could be Vish-Rajasri room)?
  • She went w/Varsha to the Dr; she was slow in reacting to the
    Dr's questions but she did clarify later that she was just the child's bua. She
    wasn't forceful in her denial but that is Akshara; she is forceful only around
    Naithik๐Ÿ˜† It was a day after her MC; we expect a friend & bhabhi to be more
    understanding than that. It would have been wrong if she just went along with
    the Dr & had not clarified at all.

I don't see a reason for Varsha to feel insecure as a mother,
do you?๐Ÿ˜• What is Varsha trying to prove here, she is one up on Akshara?

Ppl r thinking that Akshi is nt in right frame of mind but I think Varsha ka dimag kharab hogaya hai...
Akshara has not done anything which may lead varsha to think that akshara is taking her baby away...
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Ppl r thinking that Akshi is nt in right frame of mind but I think Varsha ka dimag kharab hogaya hai...
Akshara has not done anything which may lead varsha to think that akshara is taking her baby away...

exactly it is papita who has turned nuts
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sach mujhe Varsh pr itna gussa aa raha hai ki uske abhi chaar thappad lagane k maan kr hai apni Akshara ko rulati hai hm uspapita ko nahi chodenge ...Kaash Naitik Akshar k maayke jaakr Varsha bhabi ko do chaar baatein sunaye...or saath mein shaurya bhi varsha ko sunaaye kitna maza aayega hnare dil ko sukoon mil jaayega ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really this promo makaing every one angry with varsha and all but really v ra going to made fools by this maha episode becoz nothing big  going happen between akshi and varsha. may be its minor issue they vl def gets sort out but really i wonder to show will akshi and varsha  friendship vl be in propblem or not they make us to guess and really nothing more to come due to this sp ME fi they show naksh  coming to normal and started their life its good but really v  r all going to get irritated
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

papita ka dimaak kab theek tha jo ab kharab ho gayi hai...๐Ÿ˜ก agar apni beti se itna hi pyar tha toh har waqt use chodke kyun chali jaati hai iski paagalpan ab mujhse bardaash nhi hoga uski wajah se meri akshi royi toh i ll not spare her...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก