gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the promo

well i dont blame Varsha for becoming angry as anyone in her place wouldve done the same esp wen its a small kid concerned

but yeah she should also think Akshara is not in a right state of mind

I agree with you i cannot blame varsha either. She is her kid. People need to understand that friendship is less important than a mother and kid relationship. And even though, she wasnt going to take the baby from her forever or eat the baby it is normal for varsha to feel jealous or protective. I mean even when rajeshri took the baby with her to mandir varsha was a little upset but didnt say anything. Akshara has all the right to play with the baby but she should always inform varsha.

And I am sure after she calms down she would realize that akshara is not in the right state of mind but at that time she was probably just worried about the baby.

I think we are jumping to conclusions without even watching the episode lol...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyambhavi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

varsha herself started giving ananya to akshi... she herself did everythin n now what is the point of blaming akshara... there is nothing wrong for having concern for her child but being rude n blaming akshara is not the right thing... akshi is her best frnd n nanand.. she shouldn't have behaved like this...

i am afraid maheshwaries and singhanias will not get to know about their tiff as akshara and varsha were alone in  room at that time.
i think after gangaur aksharas mood lightened up but again she will become sad and cry.😭i just hope that she doesnt hide it from naitik atleast
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shyambhavi

i am afraid maheshwaries and singhanias will not get to know about their tiff as akshara and varsha were alone in  room at that time.

i think after gangaur aksharas mood lightened up but again she will become sad and cry.😭i just hope that she doesnt hide it from naitik atleast

oh they were alone?? I thought it would happen infront of everyone... if they were alone akshi will never say that to anyone... she simply keeps within herself n suffer it... It would be better atleast she share it with naitik... naitik can console n handle akshara...
gracious45 thumbnail

varsha herself started giving ananya to akshi... she herself did everythin n now what is the point of blaming akshara... there is nothing wrong for having concern for her child but being rude n blaming akshara is not the right thing... akshi is her best frnd n nanand.. she shouldn't have behaved like this...

Yes she did give the baby to her so she could think of something else and forget about her pain but now akshara has started seeing her own mamta in the baby. Plus you are right there is nothing wrong in concern but you shouldnt be rude. Put yourself in varsha's place, what if you leave your baby in the crib and someone or your friend or nanand takes it without telling you. I mean what would be the first thing in your mind to worry about your baby and her safety or worry about not being rude to your best friend. Plus we still dont know how they are going to shape the episode but we need to remember just because they are best friends does not mean that she should completely trust her daughter with akshara. Varsha made a nice gesture by giving the baby to akshara but now she is unintentionally taking advantage of her.

It is all the CVs. they could easily send her and natik on a romantic trip and they could come out of their shock. I dont know why they are involving everyone else into this.
JAYA_09 thumbnail

oh they were alone?? I thought it would happen infront of everyone... if they were alone akshi will never say that to anyone... she simply keeps within herself n suffer it... It would be better atleast she share it with naitik... naitik can console n handle akshara...

guys jo prpmo dikhata hain wahi tho nahi dekhayenge na may be it vl different but there vl be some differences come between akshi and varsha v saw mohit naitik and now  varsha and akshi.
shyambhavi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys jo prpmo dikhata hain wahi tho nahi dekhayenge na may be it vl different but there vl be some differences come between akshi and varsha v saw mohit naitik and now  varsha and akshi.

are jaruri nahi hai but aj kal it com es exactly as in promo and if she says sabke samne then it will develop diffrences b/w varsha and maheshwaries too and they will not show it.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the promo

well i dont blame Varsha for becoming angry as anyone in her place wouldve done the same esp wen its a small kid concerned

but yeah she should also think Akshara is not in a right state of mind

Akshara is in the right state of mind, Varsha is unnecessary seeing intention in whatever Akshara is doing for Ananya. 
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

but diff bet naitik & mohit had some sense tis i dont no wat to tel khud hi aake ananya ko uske paas deti hai & khud hi aesi react karti hai papita paagal ho gayi hai agar aesa hi karna tha toh rakhni thi apni beti ko apne hi paas & waise aese react karne ke liye koi reason bhi toh honi chahiye na akshara ananya ko koi nuksaan thodi na pahuncha rahi thi...😡 ab bas woh sab kuch naitik ko bata de & agar ga3 ko yeh baat pata chal gayi toh woh kabhi akshi ko apni maayke jaane nhi degi...
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d promo updt jaya di.im looking 4ward 2 this track.i love 2 see this one.i always want un dono k friendship mein daraar aa jaye phir aur bhi strong ho jaye.koi kuch bhi kahe,i luved their friendship 4rm d very 1st epi itself.i dont want 2 blame any of them.dono apne jagah teek hai.but is incident akshi ko shayad mc named sadmein se bahar nikalegi ya phir us sadmein mein aur dubo degi.dekhte hai cvs ka plan kya hai.i totally agree with u saru di.varsha ne hi ananya ko akshi k pain reliever banaya,but iska matlab ye nahi ki anu par akshi ki hak ban gayi.use apni priorities samjni chahiye.i think wo samajthi hai,phir bhi anjaan hai.aisi hi hai hamari akshi.naitik akshi k saath hai,yahi sabse badi baath hai,humein aur kya chahiye.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha again with her stupid thoughts 😡

Plz give akshara a break... Anyone at this time would feel like staying with babies... And varsha acts this dumb...

From a track point of view, i think its nice 😊 Showing the difference how it matters when you have a "own" child...and one doesnt