Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I will accept Devni but on one condition (Page 3)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yup sounds nice, he shoudl tell nandini everything and in front of everyone also, then if nandini says ok i am wiling to tolerate dev (samir love youWink)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

medha ... I still hate him ...  no doubt on that ...

I did not know that I actually won the award for hating devil the most in the entire forum LOLthat's great news ...

devil is still in my hit list AngryAngryAngry... no doubt on that ... even if they change 100000 actors still i can't bear devil ... coz for me he is still the rapist ...

& I am unable 2 accept the new track ... but what the topic maker said had some sense ...

that's why I also said ... let him tell the truth to nandini then we will see whether we can give him another chance or not ...

but i know cv's are not going to go into his past & they are not going to reveal the past taht too from devil's mouth ... not happening ...

there by giving us double the reason to hate the cheater & abuser devil ...AngryAngryAngry

that's why I said ... if he does not enlighten nandini about his past ... i will have double the reasons to hate him ...

yes i hate dev, but if he tells everything to nandhini then i suppose i can forgive dev, but somewhere i feel that he needs to be punished by law, cant believe that the law let him go, he needs to be punished

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Okay Okay not another post LOL

I will accept Dev-Nandini track only if Dev tells all the facts to nandini, that he had a wife nayantara. And then he did fake marriage with Geet for money on advice of Nayantara.
But now,he is changed.

Let Nandini decide if she should accept Dev then. If she is ready to accept Dev as he is changed for real now. Let her. We will all bless this relation.

But,Nandini should know what Dev did before. It is not Geet who is in question here.Some people keep telling to 'get a life move on' and 'as geet is happy why we bother'. It is Nandini's life we are talking about. She should know about Dev. It is plain sense. And I hope some one gets this into the creatives and directors head.

And Dev himself should tell Nandini everything. They can make it beautiful then. Genuine change in Dev can be shown and new understanding of Dev Nandini.

I am just saying from simple thinking. Smile

i completely agree with you
maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u she has a full right to know the truth and she can decided what is right and what s wrong for her
..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I agree with u..
they should have a pure and honest relation..
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by dewdropred

medha ... I still hate him ...  no doubt on that ...

I did not know that I actually won the award for hating devil the most in the entire forum LOLthat's great news ...

devil is still in my hit list AngryAngryAngry... no doubt on that ... even if they change 100000 actors still i can't bear devil ... coz for me he is still the rapist ...

& I am unable 2 accept the new track ... but what the topic maker said had some sense ...

that's why I also said ... let him tell the truth to nandini then we will see whether we can give him another chance or not ...

but i know cv's are not going to go into his past & they are not going to reveal the past taht too from devil's mouth ... not happening ...

there by giving us double the reason to hate the cheater & abuser devil ...AngryAngryAngry

that's why I said ... if he does not enlighten nandini about his past ... i will have double the reasons to hate him ...

yes i hate dev, but if he tells everything to nandhini then i suppose i can forgive dev, but somewhere i feel that he needs to be punished by law, cant believe that the law let him go, he needs to be punished

kirti ... devil needs to be punished agree & did not like the way he is roaming free ... but i guess cv's are not going to show this ...

devil repenting can be shown in the way what the topic maker mentioned ... coz this is a way we know he is truly repenting ... if he personally reveals his past to nandini ... then we may think that he actually is repenting ...

but i again doubt devil will reveal his past ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshkirti_fiji

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u!!!
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Go to top