I will accept Devni but on one condition - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes i hate dev, but if he tells everything to nandhini then i suppose i can forgive dev, but somewhere i feel that he needs to be punished by law, cant believe that the law let him go, he needs to be punished

kirti ... devil needs to be punished agree & did not like the way he is roaming free ... but i guess cv's are not going to show this ...

devil repenting can be shown in the way what the topic maker mentioned ... coz this is a way we know he is truly repenting ... if he personally reveals his past to nandini ... then we may think that he actually is repenting ...

but i again doubt devil will reveal his past ...
i totally agree wid u!!!
very good point..i completly agree
Originally posted by kunataanya

oy u lil minx! ðŸ¤— exactly! the only only way one can accept dev nandini as a couple is if he tells her every single shody detail of his past life... then she should decide if she wants him or not...
but what i can't accept is geet and maan trying to play cupids... yesterday's epi felt as if i was watching a different show... it was like dev and geet's past history does not exist at all... i cannot watch that... 

Yup! Even i can't see Geet-Maan playing cupids   If they continue this way,i am afraid they will lose many viewers.

And i feel making Nandini know about everything will make the serial look normal. 😆
Originally posted by pippa

U r rite!

That's the only way we can accept this union...only if nandini knows the entire truth and that too from Dev himself...no white-washing of his actions,,,just the plain and simple trurh...not the version he gave Arjun where he made out NT to be the complete villain and himself as a poor sucker!

And if nandini still accepts him after that, then who are we to protest...??

However, I don't think her mom or brother will be so easy to please!!!

He needs to tell the simple truth to Nandini. We are not demanding anything big out here.

It won't be easy for Nandini's family. Well,its up to her after knowing truth of Dev if she trusts her love to Dev or not.

<just imagine if Geet's daarji sees Dev will he leave him alive? > I am not thinking on that for now. But they just can't show the love track without going to the truth..
Originally posted by dewdropred

I totally agree with U ... maan & geet can be kept out of this new budding love wht ever is gonna happen betwen devini ... as this is love track of devini ... so they need not interfere ...

par as we know devil is a nikkamma & kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka ... living on his bro's earnings throughout his life ... he will def take maaneet help ... maaneet will def help as they already have melted coz of his crocodile tears ...

&

if devil wants 2 remarry for the Nth time ... let him narrate his colourful past to his so called newly found love ...

& if he truly does this & nandini comes to know about his past through devil ... then we can decide whether he can be given a chance or not ...

if he does not then we have double the reasons to hate him😡😡😡 ...

& nandini also has a reason to leave him & run away from him ...😆 there fore we are spared from watching them romance ...

but some where i still feel ... devini track will be ended in the middle & it will not be continued for a long time ...

Even i get this feeling now that Devni track wont last long.. Don't know why the feeling is coming 😆 

you are right if he doesn't tell the truth to Nandini himself we will have double reasons to hate him 😊
Originally posted by maanddy

🤣

Okay ! If i tell you genuinely and from individual point of view then you are right !

But, that's not my point today ! What i'm wondering is that,

There was a time, when entire GF used to hate dev and 'fondly' called him devil and some of us are in so much 'love' with him that we did not even like to mention his name and now,

the same person is in LIKE list and commenting, including me !

Change ! Change ! Change !

he he devil has now changed to dev 😆 well i guess for me for now he telling nandini truth will cool me a bit...and i want that at any cost...

or do they want to show after marriage btween dev and nandini,nandini later finding out from some other source that Dev had married Geet cheated on her and then what we as fools sit and watch?? ooo trust me if it goes this way...trps and all rating will just fall down... 😕
Originally posted by -sofiya-

am100% suree he's not telling the True !

It had to be K-madam's show she keeps her villains always villains...

Sameer i don't think will play a neg. character. 😊  So for his good i am telling let nandini know truth...and if they want to keep the love then keep it 😆
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

kirti ... devil needs to be punished agree & did not like the way he is roaming free ... but i guess cv's are not going to show this ...

devil repenting can be shown in the way what the topic maker mentioned ... coz this is a way we know he is truly repenting ... if he personally reveals his past to nandini ... then we may think that he actually is repenting ...

but i again doubt devil will reveal his past ...

yes i think he wont and looks like msk and geet may not tell also, geet was more worried about the confusion than his previous errors, seriously devil needs to become a dev after confessing and doing some jail time
Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jazz07_dh

Honestly, I want nandini to get married to the new guy. (don't get me wrong but I can't tolerate dev nandini to take the whole time and place of geet that is the right of maaneet) in tdays episode, it looked more of a story of dev n nandini n maaneet looked as supporting characters who will help dev-nandini to unite. I hv forgiven dev for wat he did to geet in past, n I'm absolutely fine if he is a supporting character to maaneet n not the other way around. I'm not ready to compromise the space n time that belong to my maaneet. I just wish that nandini gets married to the new guy n dev vanishes from the screen like he did at the time wen meera went.

That's trrue.

If they make Maan-Geet look like supporting actors in the serial i trust not half but 90% of the viewers wil stop seeing. 😕