Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I will accept Devni but on one condition - Page 2

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣

Okay ! If i tell you genuinely and from individual point of view then you are right !

But, that's not my point today ! What i'm wondering is that,

There was a time, when entire GF used to hate dev and 'fondly' called him devil and some of us are in so much 'love' with him that we did not even like to mention his name and now,

the same person is in LIKE list and commenting, including me !

Change ! Change ! Change !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

I totally agree with U ... maan & geet can be kept out of this new budding love wht ever is gonna happen betwen devini ... as this is love track of devini ... so they need not interfere ...

par as we know devil is a nikkamma & kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka ... living on his bro's earnings throughout his life ... he will def take maaneet help ... maaneet will def help as they already have melted coz of his crocodile tears ...

&

if devil wants 2 remarry for the Nth time ... let him narrate his colourful past to his so called newly found love ...

& if he truly does this & nandini comes to know about his past through devil ... then we can decide whether he can be given a chance or not ...

if he does not then we have double the reasons to hate him😑😑😑 ...

& nandini also has a reason to leave him & run away from him ...πŸ˜† there fore we are spared from watching them romance ...

but some where i still feel ... devini track will be ended in the middle & it will not be continued for a long time ...

I can't believe hima, you once used to hate DEVIL THE MOST ! Mentioning him was far far far away from your side ! You won the award of hating DEVIL the most ! πŸ€£

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
am100% suree he's not telling the True !
Honestly, I want nandini to get married to the new guy. (don't get me wrong but I can't tolerate dev nandini to take the whole time and place of geet that is the right of maaneet) in tdays episode, it looked more of a story of dev n nandini n maaneet looked as supporting characters who will help dev-nandini to unite. I hv forgiven dev for wat he did to geet in past, n I'm absolutely fine if he is a supporting character to maaneet n not the other way around. I'm not ready to compromise the space n time that belong to my maaneet. I just wish that nandini gets married to the new guy n dev vanishes from the screen like he did at the time wen meera went.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: maanddy

I can't believe hima, you once used to hate DEVIL THE MOST ! Mentioning him was far far far away from your side ! You won the award of hating DEVIL the most ! πŸ€£

medha ... I still hate him ...  no doubt on that ...

I did not know that I actually won the award for hating devil the most in the entire forum πŸ˜†that's great news ...

devil is still in my hit list 😑😑😑... no doubt on that ... even if they change 100000 actors still i can't bear devil ... coz for me he is still the rapist ...

& I am unable 2 accept the new track ... but what the topic maker said had some sense ...

that's why I also said ... let him tell the truth to nandini then we will see whether we can give him another chance or not ...

but i know cv's are not going to go into his past & they are not going to reveal the past taht too from devil's mouth ... not happening ...

there by giving us double the reason to hate the cheater & abuser devil ...😑😑😑

that's why I said ... if he does not enlighten nandini about his past ... i will have double the reasons to hate him ...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yup sounds nice, he shoudl tell nandini everything and in front of everyone also, then if nandini says ok i am wiling to tolerate dev (samir love youπŸ˜‰)
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

medha ... I still hate him ...  no doubt on that ...

I did not know that I actually won the award for hating devil the most in the entire forum πŸ˜†that's great news ...

devil is still in my hit list 😑😑😑... no doubt on that ... even if they change 100000 actors still i can't bear devil ... coz for me he is still the rapist ...

& I am unable 2 accept the new track ... but what the topic maker said had some sense ...

that's why I also said ... let him tell the truth to nandini then we will see whether we can give him another chance or not ...

but i know cv's are not going to go into his past & they are not going to reveal the past taht too from devil's mouth ... not happening ...

there by giving us double the reason to hate the cheater & abuser devil ...😑😑😑

that's why I said ... if he does not enlighten nandini about his past ... i will have double the reasons to hate him ...

yes i hate dev, but if he tells everything to nandhini then i suppose i can forgive dev, but somewhere i feel that he needs to be punished by law, cant believe that the law let him go, he needs to be punished
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Okay Okay not another post πŸ˜†

I will accept Dev-Nandini track only if Dev tells all the facts to nandini, that he had a wife nayantara. And then he did fake marriage with Geet for money on advice of Nayantara.
But now,he is changed.

Let Nandini decide if she should accept Dev then. If she is ready to accept Dev as he is changed for real now. Let her. We will all bless this relation.

But,Nandini should know what Dev did before. It is not Geet who is in question here.Some people keep telling to 'get a life move on' and 'as geet is happy why we bother'. It is Nandini's life we are talking about. She should know about Dev. It is plain sense. And I hope some one gets this into the creatives and directors head.

And Dev himself should tell Nandini everything. They can make it beautiful then. Genuine change in Dev can be shown and new understanding of Dev Nandini.

I am just saying from simple thinking. 😊

i completely agree with you
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u she has a full right to know the truth and she can decided what is right and what s wrong for her
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u..
they should have a pure and honest relation..