I will accept Devni but on one condition

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay Okay not another post 😆

I will accept Dev-Nandini track only if Dev tells all the facts to nandini, that he had a wife nayantara. And then he did fake marriage with Geet for money on advice of Nayantara.
But now,he is changed.

Let Nandini decide if she should accept Dev then. If she is ready to accept Dev as he is changed for real now. Let her. We will all bless this relation.

But,Nandini should know what Dev did before. It is not Geet who is in question here.Some people keep telling to 'get a life move on' and 'as geet is happy why we bother'. It is Nandini's life we are talking about. She should know about Dev. It is plain sense. And I hope some one gets this into the creatives and directors head.

And Dev himself should tell Nandini everything. They can make it beautiful then. Genuine change in Dev can be shown and new understanding of Dev Nandini.

I am just saying from simple thinking. 😊

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u know wat...u are absolutely right hun...he should be completely honest with her...only then will they have a chance at a pure love story...let's see what happens...
awesome post...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Yups nandini has full rite to know abt his past... Rest is her decision...but she shud nt b kept in the dark...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u...Nandini must know everything about Dev...and that too from Dev himself...then and only then will his repentance be genuine...that will be a nice new track for us to watch...am sure the Cvs will see to it that it happens...BTW did any one else notice that now the screenplay is also by Barry...I read it in Monday's episode...screenplay and dialogues by Barry Dhillon...story by the other two...Barry's dialogues are superb so i guess he will do well with the screenplay also...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think quite a few people will want what u hav sed but the CV's need to hav sum suspense to create further drama :-)
i think nandini may go to study in dehli cos i read an article sumwhere saying that a few of geet family are moving to dehli...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you . Nandini has full right to know the truth...
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My response on another thread...Nandini needs to know the entire truth about Dev's past and let her decide whether she wants him or not. 
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oy u lil minx! ðŸ¤— exactly! the only only way one can accept dev nandini as a couple is if he tells her every single shody detail of his past life... then she should decide if she wants him or not...
but what i can't accept is geet and maan trying to play cupids... yesterday's epi felt as if i was watching a different show... it was like dev and geet's past history does not exist at all... i cannot watch that... 
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U r rite!

That's the only way we can accept this union...only if nandini knows the entire truth and that too from Dev himself...no white-washing of his actions,,,just the plain and simple trurh...not the version he gave Arjun where he made out NT to be the complete villain and himself as a poor sucker!

And if nandini still accepts him after that, then who are we to protest...??

However, I don't think her mom or brother will be so easy to please!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I totally agree with U ... maan & geet can be kept out of this new budding love wht ever is gonna happen betwen devini ... as this is love track of devini ... so they need not interfere ...

par as we know devil is a nikkamma & kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka ... living on his bro's earnings throughout his life ... he will def take maaneet help ... maaneet will def help as they already have melted coz of his crocodile tears ...

&

if devil wants 2 remarry for the Nth time ... let him narrate his colourful past to his so called newly found love ...

& if he truly does this & nandini comes to know about his past through devil ... then we can decide whether he can be given a chance or not ...

if he does not then we have double the reasons to hate him😡😡😡 ...

& nandini also has a reason to leave him & run away from him ...😆 there fore we are spared from watching them romance ...

but some where i still feel ... devini track will be ended in the middle & it will not be continued for a long time ...