goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today episode is nice but i hate when padma talk to rad like this she is to much now we want to see dev change to much upset we want him to help rad and may be after cb will go more up we want to see some romance now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't hate Padma may be she is superstitious...but she would made the way of Radhika to Dev i think...may be indirectly ..
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Padma suppressed her feelings for 12 years , now when it was the matter of her son who  just escaped death and as Padma is already widow , she has this outburst linking it to Radhika, as no rituals were completed with her  ...Its common thing in Indian society in real life also , how much your son is useless but  if anything wrong happens then  girl is blamed ..May be when she got widowed , must have suffered all kind of blames ...all of a sudden suppressed feelings have erupted ...She has grey shade thats good not all white or black ...
Nika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that this situation is more complicate than it seems. 
Most likely Padma was provoked by Rohan expressly...
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Padma is a little bit frustrate because of shes position in house ,and now because of Rohan accident in fire but we have to hope that Padma will change when Rohan become health
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I agree. This is very natural. And,I think Dev too might begin to express his feelings to Radhika openly.
SushSathisha thumbnail
Don't hate Padma she is helping Radh indirectly