Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OH yea...k so there is this aunty who lives near us...she's a good friend of my mom and around a month ago she gave birth to a baby boy rite...and they had small name ceremony last week but somehow we couldn't go so my mom and me went to meet her a day before yesterday.now the main part comes lol when i asked her what she named her son...she said his name is_______. when i heard that i was like what??and started laughing cause that reminded me of SOMEBODY and she was like OHH what happened? u didn't like the name?and i was like no no its a cute name and when she went away i stared laughing again like this...🤣 do you wann know the name??🤣MW🤣
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jen2

OH yea...k so there is this aunty who lives near us...she's a good friend of my mom and around a month ago she gave birth to a baby boy rite...and they had small name ceremony last week but somehow we couldn't go so my mom and me went to meet her a day before yesterday.now the main part comes lol when i asked her what she named her son...she said his name is_______. when i heard that i was like what??and started laughing cause that reminded me of SOMEBODY and she was like OHH what happened? u didn't like the name?and i was like no no its a cute name and when she went away i stared laughing again like this...🤣 do you wann know the name??🤣MW🤣

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 R U SERIOUS!!! 😲 MW!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 okies I g2g eat dinner I'll be back and hopefully I will have stopped laughing!!!!!!!ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't leave!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I more to say on this!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jen2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣 R U SERIOUS!!! 😲 MW!!!!!!!!!🤣 OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!🤣 okies I g2g eat dinner I'll be back and hopefully I will have stopped laughing!!!!!!!🤣 don't leave!!!!!!!🤣 I more to say on this!!!!!!!!!🤣

🤣LOLL yea i couldn't stop laughing the whole day and that time i was like i so gotta tell this to tashu🤣🤣🤣 okay...i'll be here :) 
Neeshoe thumbnail
LOL I just read the intro of CC. One of you pm me about M :P

Btw hey Jen i am Nisa =))
Jen2 thumbnail
heyy Nisa :)

LOL u wann know about M??
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen2

heyy Nisa :)

LOL u wann know about M??

haan jee :P
pm kariyo mujhe
Jen2 thumbnail
sure...we have 3threads full of our M story :P but will send u a pm with short version of it :P
Neeshoe thumbnail
haha thik hain :D 
Jen2 thumbnail
btw where u from nisa?
Neeshoe thumbnail
Oh COOL :D LOL which state ?  Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago