Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it's okay so was I :P but I don't know who to make them on I was thinking either johnny depp, shemar moore, taylor lautner or matthew mcconaughey oh and I tried to make icons :S
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol same here I made one on Jenny and den i wanted to make more but i don't know who to make em on :P Make one on Taylor :P oh that's great. i still don't know anything about icons so im not touching it lol oh n the icon which u have now its so gorgeous!!
This content was originally posted by: Jen2

lol same here I made one on Jenny and den i wanted to make more but i don't know who to make em on :P Make one on Taylor :P oh that's great. i still don't know anything about icons so im not touching it lol oh n the icon which u have now its so gorgeous!!

okies taylor it is but I need one more guy :S aww thankz almaas made it for me :) u should make on who ever u like like idk KW or GC or GG :P
Jen2 thumbnail
one more guy?umm take shemar or somebody who goes with taylor :P 😲Almaas made it??WHERE IS SHE?? she better open her shop SOON lol Yea i'm making one on...any guesses?? YES SHAHIDD😳 :P
This content was originally posted by: Jen2

one more guy?umm take shemar or somebody who goes with taylor :P 😲Almaas made it??WHERE IS SHE?? she better open her shop SOON lol Yea i'm making one on...any guesses?? YES SHAHIDD😳 :P

do u like shemar moore cause I he's hottt :P yup she did :D I know she needs to do it fast and idk where she is rite now :S YAY shahid oh did u see my shaurya siggie :P
Jen2 thumbnail
Yea he's handsome :P yeap she's really good at it. Shaurya siggie? where?when did u make it? :S
it was in my last update :)
Jen2 thumbnail
wait let me go check it :P
Jen2 thumbnail
SAW IT...it's super hwattt😍 I miss him :(