India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i didn't liked pihu's wierd behaviour

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i completely hated pihu so much when i saw her putting the bridal dupatta on her head just like before when she did the same thing intentionally inorder to hurt gauriAngrythe entire scene gave me a feeling that she now doesn't want to be separated from rudra anymore & intentionally wants to live with rudra foreverCryi couldn't just tolerate the way she kept the pic of rudra close to her heartWacko i know very well that she is not involved in changing medicines of rudraClap but still hurting rudra indirectly in a way by hurting his gauri and betraying her trust & getting possessive about him even after knowing the entire truth & knowing that its completely wrong on her partCryi also didn't like the way she intentionally making a sad face acted in front of rudra saying that she is hurt by the blame put by gauri on her but doesn't want her to say sorry showing everybody as if she is very sweet person & did nothing wrong on her partThumbs Downshe knows very well that somewhere she is completely wrong but still acted cleverly in front of rudra & the entire familyAngry

Edited by monaghosh - 18 May 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
We know u hate Pihu. So dont waste ur time posting these long twisted biased views of yours just to justify ur silly hatred. Stick with your boring godess Gauri and try posting some 'praises' about her. Or didnt u get anything worth to post about that worthless gauri lol
monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

We know u hate Pihu. So dont waste ur time posting these long twisted biased views of yours just to justify ur silly hatred. Stick with your boring godess Gauri and try posting some 'praises' about her. Or didnt u get anything worth to post about that worthless gauri lol
i only said that i hated her & didn't liked pihu's behaviour in that particular scene that doesn't mean  i hated her or hate her always,as pihu aditi is doing a very god job as she is showing a different part of her acting,but i didn't liked the character pihu's behaviour in that particular scene,i am not bashing aditi just didn't liked what the character pihu did in that scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr--AiSha--Minion23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index