Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i didn't liked pihu's wierd behaviour

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i completely hated pihu so much when i saw her putting the bridal dupatta on her head just like before when she did the same thing intentionally inorder to hurt gauri😡the entire scene gave me a feeling that she now doesn't want to be separated from rudra anymore & intentionally wants to live with rudra forever😭i couldn't just tolerate the way she kept the pic of rudra close to her heart i know very well that she is not involved in changing medicines of rudra👏 but still hurting rudra indirectly in a way by hurting his gauri and betraying her trust & getting possessive about him even after knowing the entire truth & knowing that its completely wrong on her part😭i also didn't like the way she intentionally making a sad face acted in front of rudra saying that she is hurt by the blame put by gauri on her but doesn't want her to say sorry showing everybody as if she is very sweet person & did nothing wrong on her part👎🏼she knows very well that somewhere she is completely wrong but still acted cleverly in front of rudra & the entire family😡 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arima2010 thumbnail
We know u hate Pihu. So dont waste ur time posting these long twisted biased views of yours just to justify ur silly hatred. Stick with your boring godess Gauri and try posting some 'praises' about her. Or didnt u get anything worth to post about that worthless gauri lol
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arima2010

We know u hate Pihu. So dont waste ur time posting these long twisted biased views of yours just to justify ur silly hatred. Stick with your boring godess Gauri and try posting some 'praises' about her. Or didnt u get anything worth to post about that worthless gauri lol

i only said that i hated her & didn't liked pihu's behaviour in that particular scene that doesn't mean  i hated her or hate her always,as pihu aditi is doing a very god job as she is showing a different part of her acting,but i didn't liked the character pihu's behaviour in that particular scene,i am not bashing aditi just didn't liked what the character pihu did in that scene