NOW AFTER COTTAGE SR...WHAT NEXT ???

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Welll...v alll got to c the JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL SR of MAANEET...( did not c any MANGAL happening, if u know what I mean...😉)...BUT that doesn't have to be the LAST of the SR...V can still get many more ...each one HOTTER than the previous one...Now I'm being TOTALLY ( Tu TALLI ) Besharam...😛...

Scene Cud BE : Geet & Balwant return from a party ...Geet in a beautiful sareee which is SEXY to Ballu akak MAAN...Geet says GOODNITE to Ballu BUT BALLU aka MAAN has OTHER PLANS in mind...😉...he sneeks up in Geet's room & sees that Geet is starting to Undress herself...MAAN jumps in to HELP...then begins the foreplay...😛

I mean now I think they shud give us another session of love making...how about in Geet's Room here in Amritsar...Maan Sneaking in ...teasing Geet, foreplay ( which is very PG -13 )...taking the scene one step hotter than the COTTAGE SR...Here they cud show everything meaning face massage, hand massage, include a Tummy massage like in the  first SR, touching & smelling hair & face ( WHICH WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF COTTAGE CON)...this time they cud include kisses on the eyes ( like in the Pee-loon sequence), include kissing on the cheeks, nose, Kissing on the SHOULDER ( ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT OF COTTAGE LOVE MAKING)...TRY TO include nuzzling & nibbling the ears...then DIM THE LIGHTs...if they cannot carry it forward...SAVE SOME THINGS FOR the NEXT LOVE MAKING session...😉

WHAT do guys think ??? ab toh shaadi ho gayee hai  toh...many love making sessions are due...😉...

Do share ur thoughts & Do COMMENT ...Press LIKE if u THINK I was being tooo BESHARAM & u wanna join in the BESHARMI...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks Like No One Has ANY MORE HOTTT EXPECTATIONS from the show...😛
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now if half of what you wrote happens i will be happy but alas looks like we are in for  long dry spellEdited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..i would to see that param..but you forgot that cvs are saints so we cant expect much from them..
and dun worry all cdiots are besharams🤪
Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey bossie..🤗i am righ behind u ...u see i am small cocky following my big cocky boss☺️☺️☺️
Kawaljeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow yaar its so romanttic well i join besharmi i m with u😳😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

hey bossie..🤗i am righ behind u ...u see i am small cocky following my big cocky boss☺️☺️☺️

good blind cocky you felt me 

hey mansi cocky sounds so PG, mishty will be after us for the use of that word
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

what more do i say???? 😆😆

u have the whole list of actions and reactions ready 😆 😆 😉 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

wow..i would to see that param..but you forgot that cvs are saints so we cant expect much from them..

and dun worry all cdiots are besharams🤪

mansi besharma means be sharma, we are sharamless😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Looks Like No One Has ANY MORE HOTTT EXPECTATIONS from the show...😛

oh we have expectations, and we want more, just that we have to be content with mulli and tamatars these days🤣