India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Who is Anant?

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I thought this would make for an interesting topic, taking in to account the different sides we have seen to him.  I have been wondering whether the cv's have a clear idea of exactly how they want to portray anant.  Or is the mixed confusion of anants character actually a normal young man trapped between two ideals, two worlds?  a young man who still hasnt quite found himself.  When he is withhis family (mainly the male members of his family) he seems to have their beliefs, their composed personalities, and their maturity.  how much of this is just an act? or does anants real character come to the surface when he is in a relaxed mode with his friends.  How much of anants 'real character' will we see when his principles are put to the test with navya. is anant simply a repressed wild child.  if he didnt have a strict family i keep imagining anant would definitely be wild. 
when anant told ranbir that he believes in his families principles...did he really mean it? or  is he just trying to convince himself that he blindly believes his grandfathers teachings,,,or has he just had no reason to question it?
and how many of us are/were like anant atthat age, completely different people with our elders and completely different with our friends. 
anyway,, sorry if this post doesnt make sense...just some thoughts and questions flitting round my mind

Edited by Hessa85 - 18 May 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91Peace67

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
well i agree... we are bound by certain restraints when we are with our family, but some of us have the courage to unleash the wild side of us when we are with friends, yet conscious of our behaviour at times and sometimes oblivious to what we are in reality... Anant personifies the normal teenager who is confused about his own life and personality, trying to evolve but unable to let go of the child in him... that is how we are... sometimes wild, sometimes innocent, sometimes stubborn and sometimes extremely responsible...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91Peace67

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

i agree wid u

ders a huge change in Anant's character frm d time he first entered d showEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index