Na Aana Is Desh Laado

TOI: Men dont mind beauty behind the wheel-Anand

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Men dont mind BEAUTY behind the wheels 

A recent survey almost debunks the women are bad drivers stereotype.Saadia S Dhailey asks men in Tinseltown what they think

There isnt anything a woman cant do as good as men,or even better,and this includes driving too.Yes guys,you read that right.A recent survey has sent that notion tumbling down the male fantasy stairs.In tinsel town too,most men agreed that women are as good as them when it comes to the steering wheel.Psst... We couldnt help but notice how the married /committed men went raving about their partners driving skills.Read on 

SURVEY SPEAKS 

According to a survey of 520 male drivers and 480 women conducted by Institute of Advanced Motorists,UK,only five per cent of men are sometimes not relaxed when their wife or girlfriend is behind the wheel.
It also revealed that when partners drive out together,men are four times more likely to take the wheel than women.However,when couples go out to the pub or to a party,it is usually the woman who drives home.

AANAND GORADIYA 

I consider it a boon that my wife Swati can drive.She has never driven the car rashly and always adheres to the traffic rules.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm gud, nice to c dat sum extremely stupid notions abt women r changing !!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tell me wat u want to b excused abt??