Advisory For songs...

Posted: 12 years ago
Looking at current trend of Indian Music Industry and the explicit lyrics, songs should also come with parental advisory? πŸ€” I was in Desi party where Moms and Dads were busy with their chit chat and kids were keenly watching THE MUTTON song..
I know here parents should be careful but still advisory will surely help giving them a needed jolt.. "THIS SONG IS not meant for Kids"...

All songs in US comes with advisory whereas in india its open to all... advisory wont control children but sure will warn parents. That said, I still like chichora songs πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
Do you think the RIAA is not facing the same controversies with their rating system.  They have officially states that "it's not a PAL Notice that kids look for, it's the music. Independent research shows kids put limited weight on lyrics in deciding which music they like, caring more about rhythm and melody. The PAL Notice alone isn't enough incentive. It is the record company's decision whether an album needs one or not? The more the explicit content the more it sells, whose is the real responsible party to censor the music, the kids, the parents, the record company or the silent government!
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by night13

Do you think the RIAA is not facing the same controversies with their rating system.  They have officially states that "it's not a PAL Notice that kids look for, it's the music. Independent research shows kids put limited weight on lyrics in deciding which music they like, caring more about rhythm and melody. The PAL Notice alone isn't enough incentive. It is the record company's decision whether an album needs one or not? The more the explicit content the more it sells, whose is the real responsible party to censor the music, the kids, the parents, the record company or the silent government!

definitely govt. should force the rule, even if you leave lyrics aside do you think these songs are watchable for kids? no is the answer. Parents have biggest responsibility but how can they avoid channels continuously playing these songs all day long...

Edited by monar - 12 years ago
I'm not bothered with lyrics, but video content ought to be controlled. In most countries explicit videos cannot be shown on network television or day time. It has to be premium channels and late night.

But its the age of the internet, they will get exposed to it sooner than you think where you least expect it. Better under parental guidance than elsewhere (that is if parents care to pay attention).
Originally posted by monar

Looking at current trend of Indian Music Industry and the explicit lyrics, songs should also come with parental advisory? πŸ€” I was in Desi party where Moms and Dads were busy with their chit chat and kids were keenly watching THE MUTTON song..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gNYVia2rg[/YOUTUBE]
I know here parents should be careful but still advisory will surely help giving them a needed jolt.. "THIS SONG IS not meant for Kids"...
All songs in US comes with advisory whereas in india its open to all... advisory wont control children but sure will warn parents. That said, I still like chichora songs πŸ˜ƒ

Better Search in google!!😊
or Try this one...πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEHFFnV3RY[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by monar

US mein toh driving license test lene ke baad milta hai...India mein paise dene ke baad milta hai..πŸ˜†...can't compare these two countries...but OMG...when I see these chichora songs...I am so glad that my kids are growing up in USAπŸ˜†
Mutton song ? Hmm let me check

Ugh looks like a horrible gay πŸ˜†

Warning: I suggest do not look will lose appetite
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Mutton song ? Hmm let me check

Ugh looks like a horrible gay πŸ˜†

Warning: I suggest do not look will lose appetite

Seems ...Now a days you are obsessed with GAY's..πŸ˜†