After KMH2? look inside to know what's cooking ;)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys :)

yes I am back
😎

okay ignore my topic name 😆 I couldn't think of anything else so I wrote th
at ðŸĪ” I guess I can officially say I belong to Aksh, Kuki (by the way I miss you 😒) and Ari's pagalpanti group ðŸ˜†

if I don't make sense in this post I'm sorry ðŸ˜ģ I'm really tired. So i'll try to explain as best I can 😛

Ok so as the title suggests, what happens after KMH2 ends?

- well obviously we'll be requesting for KMH3 😛 but also since that will take time, we'll do something to keep us connected to KMH even more ðŸ˜ģ

PLAN #1 - we're planning on watching KMH1 from first epi ðŸĪŠ we're planning to watch it from 30th May ðŸ˜ģ

ML will be opened everyday just like it is now :) but instead of KMH2 talks, there will be KMH1 talks :)

since not all of us got the chance to be together when KMH1 was on, this is the right time :)

sometimes we might even have a week long marathon 😉 and what I mean to say is, one weekend, we will watch a week worth of episodes together. WHY? well if we want to finish fast then we gotta be able to watch it fast too 😆 but don't worry, we'll announce it beforehand and let you all know when that weekend will be ðŸ˜ģ

secondly, yes we're planning on watching it together at the same time, and once the timings decided I will update you ðŸ˜ģ

moving on to plan 2 😆 yes finally 😛

PLAN #2 - along side, later on  ML will be having some fun things going on :) give it a few more weeks after 30th May and we'll let you all know what's cooking in ML a certain day
ðŸĨģ okay okay now let's calm down ðŸ˜†

okay that's all for now ðŸ˜ģ yes it shows only 2 plans but 2nd plan has a lot of surprises in there ðŸ˜ģ

and WARNING to all the MLians who know 😛 DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT IT
😈

Okay now I am done talking here ðŸ˜ģ I hope to see you all on 13th June, 2011 at hmmm that we'll let you know before 10th June, 2011 😛

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
bata dena.. ill be there for sure!l  ima miss y karan-kritz as arjuhi!!
yes PC teacher.. we will keep our mouth shut!! n can't wait for 30th  best way to end KMH2... by starting KMH1😆

guyz, plz make sure u r there.. this is gonna be verrry much fun.. n there have been some new members who expressed that they noticed ML very late n were sad they cudnt have been here before now. well this is ur chance, ML will still be there after KMH2 n we will have as much fun if not more. 
' kitni dates hai '   😆

super excited 2 watch kmh1 all over again wid MLSA!!!!

yess chand.. MLSA KMH1 ke topics pe spam kare bina incomplete lagenge!!! ðŸĪ—
Aksh 😛 thank u for that respect ðŸ˜ģ but I don't want to be called TEACHER ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

hmm now that you've understood, I second what you said. All of you who were sad on missing out, don't worry ðŸ˜ģ we are not going anywhere

jaayeinge bhi kahan waise 😆 ML ka ghar KMH forum main hai ðŸĪŠ
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by channi_star

' kitni dates hai '   😆

super excited 2 watch kmh1 all over again wid MLSA!!!!

@bold - ðŸĪĢ jitani bhi hai, saari kitani ki hai 😆

I love the initial episodes of KMH1 😆 when that kaalicharan starts his drama, you might just see me exit for a while ðŸĪĢ
I can't bare to watch it again ðŸ˜ģ though I never did the first time also ðŸĪ”ðŸĪĢ
besharam.. pehli baar bhi nahi dekha!!! maine pehli baar pura ka pura season dekha.. uss kalicharan ko maine itna jhela itna jhela.. tab ML nahi tha nahi toh aag lag jati!! 
I can't bare drama ðŸ˜ģ

and KMH1 had so much going on I haven't even watched most of the last episodes thanks to that drama ðŸĨą jab Arjun jail se bahar aaya, tab maine dekhna shuru kiya ðŸ˜ģ

kitani drama hai should have been it's name then ðŸĨą first that good for nothing dad, then kaalicharan, there was natasha, there was hiten tejwani
ðŸ˜ģ I can't handle so much of it ðŸ˜†

but i've seen all the Arjuhi scenes 😛
haha.. i cudnt stand karan singh as well.. but luved DK n AP!!! kalicharan was forever on FF mode!! Natasha ka zyada nahi tha.. n it had AP in it.. so watched it.. ðŸ˜›