Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

After KMH2? look inside to know what's cooking ;)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys :)

yes I am back
CoolApprove

okay ignore my topic name LOL I couldn't think of anything else so I wrote th
at Ermm I guess I can officially say I belong to Aksh, Kuki (by the way I miss you Disapprove) and Ari's pagalpanti group LOL

if I don't make sense in this post I'm sorry Embarrassed I'm really tired. So i'll try to explain as best I can Tongue

Ok so as the title suggests, what happens after KMH2 ends?

- well obviously we'll be requesting for KMH3 Tongue but also since that will take time, we'll do something to keep us connected to KMH even more Embarrassed

PLAN #1 - we're planning on watching KMH1 from first epi DancingSilly we're planning to watch it from 30th May Embarrassed

ML will be opened everyday just like it is now :) but instead of KMH2 talks, there will be KMH1 talks :)

since not all of us got the chance to be together when KMH1 was on, this is the right time :)

sometimes we might even have a week long marathon Wink and what I mean to say is, one weekend, we will watch a week worth of episodes together. WHY? well if we want to finish fast then we gotta be able to watch it fast too LOL but don't worry, we'll announce it beforehand and let you all know when that weekend will be Embarrassed

secondly, yes we're planning on watching it together at the same time, and once the timings decided I will update you Embarrassed

moving on to plan 2 LOL yes finally Tongue

PLAN #2 - along side, later on  ML will be having some fun things going on :) give it a few more weeks after 30th May and we'll let you all know what's cooking in ML a certain day
Party okay okay now let's calm down LOL

okay that's all for now Embarrassed yes it shows only 2 plans but 2nd plan has a lot of surprises in there Embarrassed

and WARNING to all the MLians who know Tongue DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT IT
Evil Smile

Okay now I am done talking here Embarrassed I hope to see you all on 13th June, 2011 at hmmm that we'll let you know before 10th June, 2011 Tongue

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 28 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitadhawanasokannmd123theresa28madhurameshankhadija-kmhsmilee17xxSassyxxpiamistWisteria.-anzaeram-madhurya_chindianamericansilverleavesMsFuzzybear69thefangirllifeKudi_NextDoorAmnaIshmalose-Love-Hate-tanu111axXxNoreen786xXxchanni_starsezoana.khanKhat2027KMH-NASHArasika_DSx-Sundas-xPemaKarpokavyasampari_15-SweetGirl--Zeenat-glitter567musichealssejal719SalluTheUllu.vrshn.aksh4IFlara3110mandy0310Siddhi_Anjali96shibz.Dulcetmoonkmh

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
bata dena.. ill be there for sure!l  ima miss y karan-kritz as arjuhi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starObodroKargosh

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
yes PC teacher.. we will keep our mouth shut!! n can't wait for 30th Dancing best way to end KMH2... by starting KMH1LOL

guyz, plz make sure u r there.. this is gonna be verrry much fun.. n there have been some new members who expressed that they noticed ML very late n were sad they cudnt have been here before now. well this is ur chance, ML will still be there after KMH2 n we will have as much fun if not more. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxManan_love123Kudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistana.khanchanni_star-sia-KMH-NASHA-Love-Hate-xXxNoreen786xXxrasika_DSglitter567pari_15ishakumarObodroKargoshbrainychild92Anjali96

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
' kitni dates hai '   LOL

super excited 2 watch kmh1 all over again wid MLSA!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistglitter567Anjali96ObodroKargosh

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
yess chand.. MLSA KMH1 ke topics pe spam kare bina incomplete lagenge!!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starglitter567Anjali96ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Aksh Tongue thank u for that respect Embarrassed but I don't want to be called TEACHER AngryAngryAngry

hmm now that you've understood, I second what you said. All of you who were sad on missing out, don't worry Embarrassed we are not going anywhere Dancing

jaayeinge bhi kahan waise LOL ML ka ghar KMH forum main hai Silly

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 18 May 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistchanni_starrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by channi_star

' kitni dates hai '   LOL

super excited 2 watch kmh1 all over again wid MLSA!!!!

@bold - ROFL jitani bhi hai, saari kitani ki hai LOL

I love the initial episodes of KMH1 LOL when that kaalicharan starts his drama, you might just see me exit for a while ROFL
I can't bare to watch it again Stern Smile though I never did the first time also ErmmROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx-sia-channi_star

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
besharam.. pehli baar bhi nahi dekha!!! maine pehli baar pura ka pura season dekha.. uss kalicharan ko maine itna jhela itna jhela.. tab ML nahi tha nahi toh aag lag jati!! D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxxXxNoreen786xXxchanni_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSglitter567ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index