Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren will sacrifice.. but the Q is will Nivi?

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok.. So we all have been reading about all sorts of false and non-sense rumours that "Viren will make the sacrifice".or "Viren will divorce Nivi" and what not..

The question is- Will Nivi leave Viren for anything? The answer is "NO".. "NO".."NO". Simple answer right? S-Nivi thing aint happening. This has nothing to do with any jodi's here as I had stated the same thing in one of my threads before.. This is about the relationship b/w a husband and a wife.  No normal person in their perfect sense would even think of giving up his wife to her ex-lover.
If Nivi and Sid really loved each other they wouldn't have made the sacrifice in the first place. So Nivi-S cannot happen. If the CT's try to show this.. they will get backfired by the audience for showing such nuisance and pathetic story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree it just wouldn't make sense for nivi to Marry her BIL.
The viewers will never accept if because if just does not happen.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true!  Very well said.  Sid Nidi cannot morally happen now.
Nivi will never accept it. She is Viren's now in heart, body and mind.  Even if Viren and she separate, I dont' believe she will ever go back to Sid. Nor will Sid go for it. After knowing what Nivi means to =Viren  and seeing how much Nivi loves Viren, it is morally unthinkable that he will take this step.  Apart from all of this, just imagine, a Sid Nivi union will mean that DD ke saare shaq saakar ho gaye - which both Nivi and Sid had so adamantly denied.  What a mockery that will be of honesty and of meaning, and values that any decent person holds. It is not happening.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@topic maker & minu
cant agree with u more yar.. well said 👍🏼

nivi didn't let go of viren when he needed her da most, although he never really told her. and now it's da other way around. viren wont let go of nivi cz dis s indeed a tryin time for both of them. dwita in or out but nivren will be together always!!!! if CVs have other ideas, im sorry to say but dats not ccbm for me or for da majority of ccbm viewers...

btw i hate CVs big time 😡 wanna thank them for givin us free daily suffocation dose urghhh