Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

She is won two awards back to back, I say she is getting more than enough recognition!

And lets not bring other actress down to bring Vidya up! If Vidya doesn't show skin on screen, she does offscreen. Did we forget her backless cover. (by the way this is comment is not for you sweetcoco)

I'm not calling about recognition...the title is "leading the pack"...if that's the case then I think Vidya leads the pack too...I'm not at all a Vidya fan, but she gets ignored a lot when it comes to the numbers game!

Oh and yup I knew that comment wasn't for me...girl I know you that much by now!😆
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But sweetcoco , lets be honest, Vidya is not as popular as kareena, pc, aish, deepika, and sonam and katrina. Yeah some of these stars can't act, but we have to give to them...they do have a lot of fans and are popular than Vidya. 
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
kareena for golmaal 3??😲
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why in the world is Katrina's name even coming up, in reference to Raajneeti?

yaar, talk about her popularity, talk about her sexy photoshoots, talk about her overall improvement, talk about her niceness, talk about her beauty

but PLEASE, can the media stop associating her with Raajneeti. 
She barely had anything to do in that movie.
She had ONE speech which she delivered with zero drive, and that's the end of it.
Yes, it MAY BE that she was the one for why Raajneeti got all the money, I won't take that away from her.

but by NO MEANS can that equal that that role of hers would be termed a breakthrough, or anything.