Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki unfair to kinjal. kinjal rocks

koms65 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
saathiya is getting quite boring at the moment. i love koki but she is way too harsh. why is she always unfair to kinjal. it seems neither bro or mom care about. i actually like kinjal alot. i think they should perhaps focus a little more on her.what do you guys think?at least she is genuine and trying to do her best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please No, they made us sick with her track which lasted 10 months we have only got rid of her finally, her track destroying GoHam and Umang, her pregnancy, running away from home, 2 failed marriage attempts and finally her marriage to Dhaval, it's enough of her, it's best we see just a little cat and mouse with Urmila and we can fast forward those parts, but no more of her, I beg you.
koms65 thumbnail
well she is better than gopi. really could someone be that stupid and not think for herself
nayhaj thumbnail
yeah i like kinjal now shes making an effort to make her marriage work 
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definitely, I really like Kinjal right now. She unlike Ahem is actually putting an effort to make her marriage work. She is just trying to find something better for her husband and move out. I mean how long are they suppose to live with Urmila, she is indeed her phoi-saas.  
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True, whatever said and done, Kinjal is at least trying to get her husband some decent work. What does in matter, if its in Modi business. All they need to do is ensure to keep business and ghar separate. I think Koki should appreciate Kinjal for taking some effort (unlike Aham) and let the job issue be.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kinjal couldnt care less about her marriage or her husband. 🤢She just wants to get one over Urmila and move out so she can continue to treat her husband like a "driver" and be queen bee. The only reason she got Dhawal the job was for the money for the deposit, not because she wants to see him succeed and stand on his own two feet. After all, she is the girl who was willing to hurt her own mother😡😲 (facial cream incident) to get one over Rashi. Even Rashi, being an evil cow, would think twice before hurting her own mother, yet Kinjal didnt stop for even a second. She deserves all the bad things that are happening to her.😃 She is as ugly inside as she is outside.👎🏼 My POV.
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya iadmit that she is genuine to her life...but i just hate her she is the first one responsible for gohem quarrel(the necklace)...i dont have any sympathy for her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Kinjal couldnt care less about her marriage or her husband. 🤢She just wants to get one over Urmila and move out so she can continue to treat her husband like a "driver" and be queen bee. The only reason she got Dhawal the job was for the money for the deposit, not because she wants to see him succeed and stand on his own two feet. After all, she is the girl who was willing to hurt her own mother😡😲 (facial cream incident) to get one over Rashi. Even Rashi, being an evil cow, would think twice before hurting her own mother, yet Kinjal didnt stop for even a second. She deserves all the bad things that are happening to her.😃 She is as ugly inside as she is outside.👎🏼 My POV.

Absolutely apart of ruining her own reputation and her chances of marriage to Elesh, she was willing to hurt everyone look at Baa an old lady look what she did to her with her drama, and her mother, acid imagine in face cream, she could have scarred her mum just to put one of over Rashi, well remembered ChuraiMukhi. She's a bad apple.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Absolutely apart of ruining her own reputation and her chances of marriage to Elesh, she was willing to hurt everyone look at Baa an old lady look what she did to her with her drama, and her mother, acid imagine in face cream, she could have scarred her mum just to put one of over Rashi, well remembered ChuraiMukhi. She's a bad apple.

No way! It's more than enough the dose we're getting now. She's rotten through & through. She's the perfect example of a spoilt rich brat. I'm glad Koki keeps her at arm's length. She better as a foil to evil Urmila. Hopefully in the long run, she'll learn humbleness.