Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jst came across this FF... sounds interesting... can u plzz add me to ur PM list!!!!
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
pls continue soon luv ur ff the trailer was just wonderful
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haa...finally caught up with another one of ur stories...I'm glad I read this today...wowww...awesome yaar...it sounds like some old Telugu Vithalacharya Movie,u know...πŸ˜›...full of unexpected turns n twists...it was like watching one...pls...pls...update this soon...n pm me when u do that...I would hate to miss this...n would love to see who actually are Maan n Geet???πŸ˜ƒ
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
..Edited by sneha.juneja - 11 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Deva...when r u going to update this yaar..???Are u busy like with exams or something...???Pls update soon...I see the trailer for this one at least twice a day...I sooo love dit...Hasini did a great job for it...n the way the story has been depicted I'm fascinated...so plsss update soon...plss...plss...pls...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
plsss update soon dear..I m waiting for Rudranethra's next updateπŸ₯³
SrinidhiReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is really amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

part 5 kosam wait chesthunnanu.
can you please PM me on your update.
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Mr.chopra who was talking to his daughter on phone got startled when the car got stopped suddenly and looked aside...It was abhiram's house.."Mr.maan...aapne kaha ki aapko abhiram ke ghar ke patha nahi malum hey..lekin aap..." said  mr. chopra and looked at at the driver seat where maan sat...but his words got stopped in the middle when he found the seat empty...

geet was lost in her own emotions... tears were flowing continuously from her eyes...she thought she was the luckiest person on earth to have a father like abhiram...but today all of sudden she became an orphan..the thought of being orphan made geet weak...she sat on knees crying her heart out..then suddenly she heard someone calling her name.."geeet" like a whisper...she stopped crying and looked around...she could found none...she wiped her tears and got up looking suspiciously around...again she heard the same whisper.."geet"
her heart skipped a beat..."kaun hey?" she asked in fear...but she didn't get any answer...
she tried to maintain calm by taking deep breath...but once again the whisper haunted her...not able to take anymore..geet closed her ears...then suddenly she saw two blood stained hands coming near her...her eyes widened in shock..her body trembled in fear...she screamed her heart out...for help...but little she knew that no sound was coming out of her scream and she was walled off from the rest of the world...

In abhiram's house guests were leaving one by one slowly...maan entered the house and glanced through the entire crowd...searching for her...when he failed to find her in the crowd..he closed his eyes for a moment...then he saw geet screaming helplessly as a vision...he opened his eyes  breathing heavily...he looked around to find the way to terrace...without wasting a second he ran towards the terrace ...when he reached the terrace he saw geet sitting on floor closing her eyes and ears crying for help...maan ran and hugged geet saying.."geet..ghabrao math...mein agaya..tume kuch nahi hoga"...geet who was in fear hugged maan back ..crying and trembling...

maan caressed her back saying..." geet...calm down...tume kuch nahi hoga...mein hu na..."..slowly geet fell asleep in maan's arms...maan sat on the floor holding geet close to his heart...so that she would sleep comfortably in his embrace.. he kept looking at her when her angelic face was glowing under moon light...maan caressed her face gently...he kissed her gently on the cheek and held her more closely...closing his eyes...he too fell asleep holding her in his arms...

********************************

abhiram got worried about geet..he started searching for geet in the crowd...then suddenly his mobile rang...he looked at the number..all of a sudden his facial expression changed...he started feeling restless...he slowly came to his room ...locked it and answered the call...

"hello"

when abhiram heard the other person's voice on phone...he felt as if his life was taken away...he controlled his fear and pleaded in a trembling tone...

"aap ne jaisa kaha..mein sab waisa kiya...plz..ab tho mujhe chod dijiye" 

the person on the phone gave a devilish laugh...saying...

"abhi...tum bhi na...mein bas ek dosth ki tarah tumhara haal chaal poochne keliye phone kiya bas..."

abhiram wiped the sweat on his forehead...still rembling in fear..."ji"

"abhi...tho kab bhej rahe ho geet ko mere paas?"

abhiram got shocked..."aap kya bol rahe hey...mein kyu geet ko aap ke paas bejhu?"

"abhi...mujhe question karne keliye koshish bhi math karo...tumhe achchi tarah se patha hey uska natheeja kya hoga?" said the person in a warning tone...

abhiram's voice got struck in his throat...

"kal subah teek 10 baje...geet should be in my residence...understand..."

said these words he cut the call ...abhiram stood speechless in fear and confusiuon...he then slowly opened the door and came outside trying to be normal...then a small boy came to him and gave him a cover ...before he could ask the details the boy ran away...abhiram turned the cover and got shocked when he saw...

"a small gift to u for questioning me"πŸ˜ƒ

on the cover...

his eyes widened in shock...he quickly looked around trying to find who was following him...but his attempts were invain...he slowly opened the cover...and looked inside...his heart stopped beating...

to be continued...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPTVwC3mVc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
amalu123 thumbnail
chala bagundhi anna , it's very interesting and vm is also very good anna, and do continue soon 😊 Edited by amalu123 - 12 years ago
shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW... this FF is brilliant...different concept
Please continue soon..
pm me...