princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
pls update soon na... I m waiting
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

he came out of the pool ..dried himself and started to walk inside...during which he accidentally saw his wrist...on which he saw finger marks...glowing...he got shocked and quickly tried to rub the marks off him..But to his surprise the marks glowed brighter than before...he looked at the marks carefully...initially they were looking like finger prints...soon they changed to some words in a language which he had not seen before...and finally they got disappeared leaving maan in utter confusion and fear...His heart raced due to fear..an unknown cowardness started to fill his heart...A feeling which he hates...But he was helpless in that situation...because somewhere in his mind he knew that it was not at all a human thing...When his thoughts were making him weak and vulnerable...maan calmed himself thinking that it was all his imagination and nothing more than that...he suppressed all his fears in heart and went inside to get along with his routines to keep himself busy so that he can forget his dreadful and terrifying experiences...

**************************

Geet dressed in white saree and diamond ornaments was the central attraction in her birthday party..All men were looking at her with lust and desire and all women were looking at her with jealousy due too her beauty and property. Ignoring all thier looks geet walked in a royal stance towards his father and stood near him...

abhiram looked at her in pride and hugged her with a smile...He then turned towards the guests who came to party saying..."ladies and gentlemen i have an announcement for you"...geet got surprised with her father words...she looked at her father with questioning eyes...abhiram gently smiled and said..."dear friends..you all know that today is my daughter's birthday...now she is a major...so i arranged this party to handover the property legally to her which was given to me by her father..."..geet got shock of her life...the guests for a moment froze on hearing the announcement...geet quickly turned towards her father asking..papa..aap yeh kya keh rahe hey....Abhiram couldnot control his tears...he placed his hand gently on geet's head..."geet...tumne sahi suna..iam not ur father...i was just a guardian to you and your property..according to your father's will...the property sholud be legally transferred to you when u become major...and that is what today iam doing"...geet could not believe that abhiram was not her father...not able to digest such hard truth geet tried to ran from that place to her room..but abhiram stopped her and requested her...geet quickly signed the necessary documents...and went to the terrace of her house...to calm herself  and to digest such shocking truth...

***************************

Maan got quickly dressed and reached the restaurant where his client was waiting for him...for a business deal...he parked the car and started walking in his usual speed...and suddenly stopped when the same aghora stood before him whom he saw one year back at ujjain..maan got shocked and was rooted to the spot..."samay bahuth kam hey...gangapati ko bahar laana hey..." said aghora in a weird tone...maan couldnot understand what he was actually saying...aghora then gave the same thing made of bones...which was mearly looking like a jewel with sanskrit inscriptions...maan looked at aghora confused...and asked.."ap kaun hey"...aghora smiled and vanished into air leaving maan shocked once again...maan looked at the bone jewel he was holding...his hands shivered...a divine confidence developed in him when he held that jewel...he closed his eyes to calm himself...in a flash he saw a golden shiva linga immersed in deep waters...he quickly opened his eyes in fear...maan kept the jewel safely in his pocket and went inside the restaurant as if nothing happened...

"hello mr.maan"  said the client inviting him with a gentle smile..maan nodded and sat before him...maan although was interacting with his client was lost in his own thoughts...after finalizing the deal..maan stood up to leave..the client stopped him and asked him that he too will accompany him upto the parking lot...maan nodded and both walked outside...when the client's driver informed him that his car was giving trouble...maan offered  lift to the client..."Mr.Chopra..where should i drop you" asked maan while sitting in the drivers seat...Chopra smiled and said " i have to attend Mr.Abhiram's daughter birthday party...so please take me there..."

maan got surprised..."Mr.Abhiram..oh..chairperson of mamta group of companies...well i don't know where is his house...you should guide me..." said maan with a smile...chopra smiled and nodded...maan started driving the car...when chpra got busy in talking on phone..maan started thinking about the events that happened to him on that day...none of them realized in what direction the car was going...finally maan stopped the car and came back to his senses...Mr.chopra who was talking to his daughter on phone got startled when the car got stopped suddenly and looked aside...It was abhiram's house.."Mr.maan...aapne kaha ki aapko abhiram ke ghar ke patha nahi malum hey..lekin aap..." said  mr. chopra and looked at at the driver seat where maan sat...but his words got stopped in the middle when he found the seat empty...

to be continued...
Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely interesting  update

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update yaar.bt update often.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
don't know what to say...brilliant...great thriller...reminds me of Indiana Jones movies but in indian setting
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
actually it's a very different and mystery full ss
continue soon
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome yaar plz update soon can,t wait to read more
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9