sounds intersting.cont soon...
Posted: 12 years ago

nice start

plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana

How many FFs are you dealing with πŸ˜• ??? That too simultaneously πŸ˜²
God !! πŸ‘ Quite commendable job dealing with multiple concepts .

This 1 in particular is a socio-fantasy ; quite interesting ... aghora babas I've seen a documentary on them ; would love to see how you deal with it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Do continue ,

for "Rudranethra" & thanks for pm ...
wow chala bagundhi anna toraga continue chey wait cheyaleka pothunna
nice concepts.
cant wait to read more

Part 1

Ganga came running to maan's room when she heard him screaming.

ganga: maan...shaanth ho jao beta...mein yahi pe hu...

maan with a horrified expression looked at ganga...he was breathing heavily...his clothes were soaked in sweat...

ganga hugged him and patted his back...

ganga: maan..shaanth ho jao...

maan slowly became normal...he looked at his mother with tears in his eyes...

maan: maa...kyu mere saath hi aisa horaha hey...mein ne kya galath kiya...

ganga: maan...tum ne kuch nahi kiya...sab teek hojayega ...

Maan was suffering with this nightmare since 1 year...everynight he is haunted by that...but once he wake up he cannot remember anything...this became a daliy routine to him. He consulted many doctors and psychiatrists regarding this. But none of them could diagnose what actually he is suffering with. Ganga took maan to all temples so that he gets cured. But those attempts were also unsuccessful. Maan is one of the successful business persons in that city. During day time he will be normal and doing his work efficiently. But once he sleeps then the actual problem starts...

Maan got ready and reached downstairs for breakfast. Ganga was talking to the pandit.When ganga saw maan she took leave from pandit and came near the dining table to serve him breakfast...Maan ate while looking at newspaper...

ganga: maan...mein tumse kuch poochna chahthi hu...

maan looked at his mother...

maan: maa aap mera izazath mangna kabse shuru kiya?

ganga: beta...baath yeh hey ki...mein ujjaini jaana chahthi hu...tumko saath mein lekar...

maan got furious...

maan: maa mein ne kithne baar bola aapse ki mein waha nahi jaaonga...waha ek baar jaane se..mein aise halath mein phas gaya...ab dubara nahi...

ganga: beta...agar tumhe lagtha hey ki waha jaane ki baad hi tumhe aisa ho raha hey...tho iss problem solution bhi waha milsaktha hey na...

maan: nahi maa..mujhe nahi jaana hey..aur mein aap ko bhi jaane nahi dhunga...

having said these words he stood up and left the place in anger. Ganga tried to stop him..but her attempts were invain...

although he was driving,his mind was occupied with incident that took place in ujjaini last year...the aghora..the temple..all flashed in his mind...he closed his eyes in frustration...his thoughts were interrupted by call from nainatara 

nainatara: sir.goodmorning...aap kaha hey...

maan: bas pahunch rahi hu...any emergency...

nainatara: sir kuch nahi...aap ke jijaji yaha aakar thoda trouble create kar rahe hey sir...

maan stopped the car suddenly...

maan: what..dev aaya hey waha pe?

nainatara: ji sir...

maan: teek hey..let him do what he want...i will handle him...

he cut the call in anger...then he called his mother...

maan: maa...mein aapse kiya hua vaadha ab thodna hi padega...

ganga: kya hua beta...

maan: maa woh dev har roz mere office ke samne akar shor macha rahahey...aap ke kehne se mein chup hu...lekin ab aur nahi... i will take legal action...

ganga: beta...ek baar divya ke baare mein tho socho...woh tumhari behen he...

maan: mein bhi isliye aaj tak chup raha..ab aur nahi...

ganga: beta meri baath tho sunlo...

maan: nahi maa...

having said these words he cut the call...then he called his lawyer to take legal action against dev...after making necessary arrangements for dev's arrest...maan sighed in relief...

He parked the car aside and came outside to get some relief ...just then he saw a 20 yr old girl dressed in white coming out from the shop on the opposite side of the road. maan just kept looking at her without an eyeblink...he was lost in her beauty...although he saw her first time..he felt like he knew her from ages...she crossed the road ...and saw the car parked against her scooty...

girl: patha nahi kaun rakha hey yeh gaadi mere scooty ke samne...ab mein kaise iss scooty ko  bahar nikaloo...

then she looked at maan standing near the car...

she turned towards maan...and said "yeh gaadi aapki hey"

maan didn't spoke..he just remained silent and was lost in her beauty...

she waved her hands infront of him saying "oye hello...mein aapse hi baath kar raha hu..aap aise ghoor ghoor ke kya dekh rahey hey...apna gaadi nikaliye yaha se...i need to take my scooty..."

but maan was still silent...that girl got irritated...she poked her finger on maan's shoulder...but he didn't respond...she stamped her foot in anger...in that process she tripped and was about to fall...maan screamed "geet sambhalke" ... held her in embrace and stopped her from falling...
geet got scared..she closed her eyes...after sometime she opened her eyes slowly and found herself safe in maan's arms...

maan looked at her worried...and said ."geet..tum teek tho ho"

geet eyes widened in shock when she heard her name from a stranger...An unknown fear started to fill her heart when she looked into his eyes...

to be continued...

prologue        pg 1

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
interesting upd...
do continue soon...
omg its an awesome concept...
thanks for the pm...
i didnt know u started to write this ff...
loved the concept...
loved this update...
so its something to do with punar janam i guess...
its very interesting...
pl cont soon...
keep me on ur pm list for any maaneet ff pl thanks...