Originally posted by nureat01
Another interesting epi...some surprising moments but well handled overall.
1) Anant was hiding behind a carefree/happy mask today but his hurt/anger came though when Navya confronted him...In the beginning of the epi when he runs up and catches Appy, I was like woah ise kya ho gaya
...but then things developed well from there onwards...although Navya's pouty/knitted brow expression was
...anyways...getting to the point...I liked that confrontation convo...Anant first pretending that he's fine and all happy shappy but then as Navya persists, the mask slips...the line that really killed me though was..."Hum bacche toh nahin hain"
...Oh REALLY, Navya?
I have my doubts
...Jokes apart, I thought it was a good convo...the way she's like "Hum aaram se bhi toh baat kar sakte hain"...she showed a lot of maturity there and didn't stutter either...I was in shock
...but Anant was busy being hurt/petulant child again...lol...Food for thought...when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpret
2) Navya unable to get over Anant's "berukhi" so to speak and constantly staring at him with a morose expression
...Oh Soumya...do something about this expression...please
...When Anant snapped that pic of her accidentally, I wondered if he'd delete it khunnas mein...but he didn't
3) Navya constantly thinking to herself about why she's not able to stop thinking about Anant and isn't able to find peace of mind until she talks to him...the one tear that slid out of the corner of her eye...poignant touch...made me feel bad for her...and then later Navya ji climbing out of the restroom window
...the beginning of Navya's unbelievable antics in this epi...but I liked how they showed her constant disbelief at herself also as she walks down the steps in the night wondering what the hell she's doing...that gave some sort of credibility to the scene
4) The real WOAH bit has to be Navya landing under Anant's blanket so close to him
...that's stretching it a bit but I guesss we can deal with it given the situation and there being nowhere else to hide in the immediate moment...that south indian professor with the funny accent was actually amusing to me for a change
and all the stretch of "suspense" they built there with whether he'll catch Navya or not.
5) The last scene with the kiss was very sweetly and innocently shown too...the way they played it out...with Navya making an attempt to wake him up by calling out to him softly but then just watching him sleep with a soft smile on her face...even got up to leave...but then something pulled her back...interesting that she said sorry there first and then kissed him...a reverse of the previous situation...he kissed her and then said sorry
...anyways, the scene was nicely portrayed...sweet bg music, Soumya enacted it nicely too showing the entire play of soft expressions on Navya's face as she looks affectionately at Anant sleeping and then gives in to a rare impulse it seems...and his subsequent smile was a sweet touch too...He also smiled when she said the sorry before that...I found that amusing
Question though...would she have found the courage to do that if he was awake?
...Yes, Navya did a lot of things contrary to her usual character...but the way it all played out was credible somehow...Navya can be surprising...like even in the past with the Sonia fiasco, managing to lie to her Dad to take her to the hospital also to go see Anant...She can think quick on her feet and surprise you...the point is...it was all done in an innocent fashion with no ulterior motive...she didn't plan any of it...she was just so upset that she wanted to talk to him...somehow it was sweet overall...to this point, all this works...Baaki aage dekhte hain...precap looks hilarious