Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aimin

Hey there! Great analysis once again. 😊 I LOVED this episode and I think even that is an understatement. The interactions between Navya and Anant keep getting real and real day by day. I think what seemed most real was how Anant tried so hard to look nonchalant about what happened and ended up being overhyper like a wound toy. Just like how sometimes when we get hurt, we put up a pretense so that others don't see how hurt we are (and go overboard sometimes like Anant here). And what a blow Anant's pride must have had. I totally agree...I found that scene to be so surprisingly real...Anant was definitely going overboard a bit in trying to hide his hurt behind the facade of nonchalance but when the mask would slip and his hurt would show, you'd feel bad for him...just this entire scenario of then wanting to pretend that everything's fine and not making a big deal out of it and pretending to be casual with her too...but Navya wasn't in the mood for any games or actsπŸ˜†...she wanted to have an upfront, direct discussion...but Anant was too hurt to listen.

I loved your line 'Ise kya ho gaya?'. LOL. Kind of like how we'd react when people we know start acting weird. I don't know why but Shaheer seems so much better in angry scenes! Anant looked Livid to say the least. I could almost feel his anger. But the best part of that scene was when she asked him whether he's her friend or not and he was so indignant. Anant might as well have had 'Just Friends?!' stamped on his forehead at that point. Navya has been his special friend afterall. πŸ˜‰ Poor Navya looked so confused when he stormed off without another word. πŸ˜†  LOL I agree...the entire graph of that scene went quite well...Navya wanting to talk directly yet still so naive and innocent about many things that she was saying so matter of factly...like the friends line...haha...Anant I'm sure is still not fully aware of why and about HOW many things he's now angry/hurtπŸ˜†...Shaheer does do a good job in the angry scenes, i agree...that livid aspect as you said...he portrays that quite well.

I guess all of us viewers were expecting Anant to delete that picture. It would have been so cliche in that case. BUT, thankfully that didn't happen. Anant watching her distressed state and then looking at her with an expression perhaps softened by sympathy was a lovely touch. I thought he might go up to her and say something to cheer her up but he didn't, maybe for the best, since he's shown to be very very ziddi. I can't say enough how much I love these subtle bits in this show where everything doesn't need to be stated. I for one wouldn't have wanted Anant's inner voice saying 'shaayadh kuch zyaada bol diya maine. use buraa lagi hogi.. uske paas jaaoon ya naa jaaoon?' o_o'' Oh I SO agree...it is THOSE subtle touches that still keep me watching I'd say...where they didn't go overboard with some long silent monologues in their head...but just the way they were looking at each other said everything...Navya's obviously distressed expression while looking at him throughout did get to him a bit like you said...he softened slightly especially looking at the pic in the end...but then he's ziddi too...and can't let go of his hurt either.

And the kiss! I'm starting to love Soumya now. Wish she'd just throw those shifty eyes out the window and be more like this. I would like to think they feel affectionate and fond with each other which is developing into love rather than that they're already madly in love with each other. LOL agreed...when they give Soumya this kind of material, she does a really good job making it natural and sweet...those shifty eyed expressions are a pain but THIS Navya is adorable...I really like her like this and I think Soumya did a great job in that scene...I too would like to think that it is affection and fondness that they feel for each other at this point more than anything else...it's not a mad/passionate kind of "love"...it's all developing at this point and they are trying to understand what draws them to each other so strongly...and that attraction isn't even of a passionate kind either...it just is...it makes them do impulsive, silly things but at the base of it all is just this sweet, child-like innocence too...so far...dunno what the promo meansπŸ˜†

Oh! And I didn't realise that it was a reverse situation until you wrote it. SO TRUE. O_O but i still don't think that she would have the guts to do all that if he was awake...LOL yeah whenever a "sorry" comes up, I compare it to previous situations automatically nowπŸ˜†...yeah she'd have NEVER had the guts to do that if he was awake...if he was awake, we'd have been assaulted with more of the knitted brow/shifty eyed expressions, I'm telling you...so I for one was super glad he didn't wake up and we got to see a relaxed Navya expressing her affection so sweetlyπŸ˜†

I just can't wait for tonight now. Loving the suspense and the anticipation! Yeah I'm intrigued too to see how this will play outπŸ˜†

AND hoping and looking forward to a May 19th: Things I liked. 😊 Btw, what should I call you? I'm Aimin 😊 I'm Anu :-) Nice to meet you, Aimin😊

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Great analysis as usual Anu (right???). Im Shanthi btw.Hey Shanthi...Yep, I'm Anu :-)

Anyway, loved the talk, which Anant did his best to avoid. I think the 'tum mere dost nahi ho??' took his anger to another level. Shaheer really does angry well. LOL yeah I also think that one line spiked his anger big timeπŸ˜†

The bonfire scene was nice too. I know they are focusing on Anya but how come apart from a few comments from Appy, neither she nor Ritz are trying to find the reason for Navya's unhappiness. Was the photo accidental or deliberate??? Not sure, but glad he did not delete it. Really liked the smile she gave him after he had clicked it. How did he not melt there???AwwwπŸ˜†...yeah she did try to give him a hesitant "please talk to me" smile there but he was in no mood to softenπŸ˜†...I think the photo was accidental only...he looked surprised to see her in the frame...as for Ritz/Appy...I guess they are leaving it at just them wondering why Navya looks so lost but not exploring the reason more deeply since the writers want it to play out more b/w AN at this point I guess.

Have to say when Soumya is not in slo mo or shifty eyed or having her morose expression on, she does a good job.Totally agree...when they don't give Soumya slow motion/shifty eyed stuff to do, she does a far better job...in the last scene especially she brought out a very endearing kind of softness to Navya's emotions there that I quite liked.

Would you say Navya is more in love than he is at the moment?? I feel this because she is sooo stressed and he is fast asleep. Nothing seems to be bothering him until she is actually in his line of sight. LOL I think Navya THINKS more, period...they are both equally bonkers to an extent in this new feeling...I still won't say love cuz it's not THAT deep yet...but Navya analyzes everything far more plus Anant's put her into guilt mode so she's more upset too...while Anant doesn't think AS much...he just DOESπŸ˜†...I'm sure he has it all on his mind somewhere but as we saw in most of the epi, he was trying to pretend like nothing had affected him and that he was having a good time with the rest of the gang...he shows his hurt differently than Navya...who doesn't know how to hide behind a facade.

I am beginning to think that the promo is not acutal happening but just a way of showing that feelings are developing. You know shot just as a promo and not part of any episode. Of course, I may be wrong. Wish they would use bekaboo instead of pehla pyaar in the episodes as well. Oh I like that idea...could be a general way of showing their feelings developing, very true...but chalo let's see how the actual scene is...yeah seriously WHEN will they use Bekaboo in the show?! Why is it ONLY used in promos?? *headdesk*πŸ˜†...I hate that pehla pehla pyar song.

Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

[quote=Abhi911]]Anu right?

Well summed up πŸ‘

INavya seems to have more monologues than dialogues these days. But the whole restroom escape convo was so cute.

Anant sleeps like a Babyy! And the smile at the end of the kiss was Awww 😳. Jhoota, koi soh woh nahi raha tha!

The whole under the blanket thing was innocent more than romantic, I think they tried to show the romantic essence by the whole haath rakhna sequence, but the tranquility of their relationship as of now is perfect. The whole intimate part of the relationship doesnt look well, intimate in the other sense. And thank god for that! Cause at the end of the day, they are shown to be 19 year olds, the CV's justify their ages. Okay Anant not so well 🀣

But did you notice Anant was 'sleeping' so peacefully, the whole fight sequence did not seem to linger anywhere, whereas Navya was shown in sucha morbid state.

And when Navya asked him whether he is her friend or not, I think he wanted to do the traditional 5-year-old type  'striking-the-thumb-against-the-teeth'  katti 🀣[/quote]

Yep it's Anu :-)

Yes Navya usually does have more monologues cuz she thinks a lot about her confusing new feelings...unlike Anant...lol...I also thought the restroom escape bit was done cutely.

haha you think he wasn't sleeping? I think he was...but he might realize baad mein that Navya did  indeed show up and it wasn't his dream...

@bold: I agree...the "intimacy" is shown quite subtly actually so it's not like intimacy in the obvious sense...even his hand landing on her shoulder didn't look overboard cuz the way Navya was looking up at him all innocently...there wasn't anything overtly scared or shaky about her there...she herself didn't go all "hawww" over it...lol...well probably cuz she was scared of getting caught by the prof too...haha...they just looked like sweet little innocent kids there.

LOL Anant ghode bech ke so raha tha and poor Navya was worrying herself so much that she'd been reduced to tears...well cuz he put her more in guilt mode naa...while he felt he had nothing to feel guilty over so aaram se so raha tha *rolls eyes*

LMAO@ katti...bas usi ki kami reh gayi thi...hahahaha

I have a feeling he's gonna save her from the Professor Embarrassed

And I want Ritz and Ranbir to start having an idea 'bout these two 😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Anu! as well as nice epsiode...I cud not get time yesterday to comment..  
Everyday its seems like we are getting surprises from
AnYa..πŸ˜† Specially Navya... Getting little bold day by day... going in boys sleeping cottage, escaping through toilet window...πŸ˜†  Everything fair in love..
Loved the last part.. saw different Navya... I liked her smile when she saw sleeping Anant.. he was sleeping like innocent kid.. slight smile on face when she said sorry... I also wonder he was awake or dreaming simultaneously about her.. πŸ˜†
Liked her saying sorry before give sweet good night kiss and her smile.. it was all different Navya.. who looked so releaved in that small part... 😳 I liked she did not do with her tensed and confused expressions...πŸ˜‰
Now not sure whethere she will get caught after looking the promo... may be not.. 😊 because after looking sbs segment that bonefire one.. where Anant is playing guitar.. Navya looks so free on her facial expressions... I wonder Anant will save her somehow from todays situation or she might get escaped ...😊 
Just saw new promo... about happening intimate kiss.. 
Well I am thinking now, their love story moving bit faster now πŸ˜†. Looking both of their characters, I dont think, it shud happen so fast.. πŸ˜† It was cute AnYa scene.. Anant asking permission from Navya for kiss... reminds me that he is doing because later he does not want say sorry to her... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Today was probably my second favourite episode of Navya so farrr :) My first is definitely the one where Anant pecked her on the cheek.

But yeah, I'M LOVING NAVYA! She's sooo spontaneous and does things in the spur of the moment. Sometimes, she's even more forward than Ritz and Appy! But yet, she's so innocent and naive :) That's what I like about herrr...

And Anant was adorableee :) Loved the way he smiled after Navya kissed him. This was a better executed kiss than Anant's, but maybe because the camera angle was proper this time...In the last episode, the camera didn't focus on the kiss, it focussed on Navya.

But the whole climbing out of the window from the bathroom and the precap showing her running back is just, "OMG, NAVYA! IS THAT YOU?!" hahah but I'm scared for her in the precap! I was just like, "OMG! NAVYA RUNNN!" hahah! Hopefully she won't be caught or her hero will be there to save her, nah? ;) haha
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Like ur point about Anant not thinking but just doing. Still, how the heck is he able to sleep soo peacefully after making her fret like this???

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Shanthi...I guess we'll get more answers today...whether he wakes up before she leaves...let's see.

Otherwise I'm not surprised that he slept through the whole thing...he fretted in a different way during the day...plus maybe it was just written in so that they could give Navya a more relaxed moment...either way, I'm not too worried about that...lol

I found that random guy funny...the one who was talking in his sleep and distracted the Prof...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

. Anant asking permission from Navya for kiss... reminds me that he is doing because later he does not want say sorry to her... πŸ˜†

LOLLLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So he's covering his bases in advance?πŸ˜†...I haven't had a chance to watch the clear version of the promo so couldn't tell what he was saying to her...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So he's covering his bases in advance?πŸ˜†...I haven't had a chance to watch the clear version of the promo so couldn't tell what he was saying to her...

Happened to catch the promo once on TV. I thought he was asking her to come closer, but maybe you are right and he is asking for permissionπŸ˜†
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

.when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpretπŸ˜†

Well, lemme try to interpret that one..
first, it was one of my fav scenes..it was a sutle one but I just loved the stern Navya gaev him while asking that question...!!!Though, my heart went out for Anant there!The look he gave her was so penetrating! ANd according to me, it meant..."oh, you think I am "just" a friend (dost?)
I donno if someone else felt that her question disturbed him further rather than upsetting him! He searched for an answer and did not have any answer. COz the question was wrong! I guess he wanted to tell her that "nahi, main tumhara dost nahi hoo, I am more than a friend"
I just wisdh he wud have said that and then left!!!!
BTW, I am loving Navya's new avatar !!all in guts..aahh, the power of love!!!😳

And Anu..as always, awesome sum up of yday's episode..looking forward to your post on what you liked in 19th May epi!
Love,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago