Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there! Great analysis once again. ๐Ÿ˜Š I LOVED this episode and I think even that is an understatement. The interactions between Navya and Anant keep getting real and real day by day. I think what seemed most real was how Anant tried so hard to look nonchalant about what happened and ended up being overhyper like a wound toy. Just like how sometimes when we get hurt, we put up a pretense so that others don't see how hurt we are (and go overboard sometimes like Anant here). And what a blow Anant's pride must have had.

I loved your line 'Ise kya ho gaya?'. LOL. Kind of like how we'd react when people we know start acting weird. I don't know why but Shaheer seems so much better in angry scenes! Anant looked Livid to say the least. I could almost feel his anger. But the best part of that scene was when she asked him whether he's her friend or not and he was so indignant. Anant might as well have had 'Just Friends?!' stamped on his forehead at that point. Navya has been his special friend afterall. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Poor Navya looked so confused when he stormed off without another word. ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess all of us viewers were expecting Anant to delete that picture. It would have been so cliche in that case. BUT, thankfully that didn't happen. Anant watching her distressed state and then looking at her with an expression perhaps softened by sympathy was a lovely touch. I thought he might go up to her and say something to cheer her up but he didn't, maybe for the best, since he's shown to be very very ziddi. I can't say enough how much I love these subtle bits in this show where everything doesn't need to be stated. I for one wouldn't have wanted Anant's inner voice saying 'shaayadh kuch zyaada bol diya maine. use buraa lagi hogi.. uske paas jaaoon ya naa jaaoon?' o_o''

3) Navya constantly thinking to herself about why she's not able to stop thinking about Anant and isn't able to find peace of mind until she talks to him...the one tear that slid out of the corner of her eye...poignant touch...made me feel bad for her... Word. ๐Ÿ˜† (to everything you said, actually ๐Ÿ˜›)

And the kiss! I'm starting to love Soumya now. Wish she'd just throw those shifty eyes out the window and be more like this. I would like to think they feel affectionate and fond with each other which is developing into love rather than that they're already madly in love with each other. Oh! And I didn't realise that it was a reverse situation until you wrote it. SO TRUE. O_O but i still don't think that she would have the guts to do all that if he was awake...

I just can't wait for tonight now. Loving the suspense and the anticipation!

AND hoping and looking forward to a May 19th: Things I liked. ๐Ÿ˜Š Btw, what should I call you? I'm Aimin ๐Ÿ˜Š
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis as usual Anu (right???). Im Shanthi btw.

Anyway, loved the talk, which Anant did his best to avoid. I think the 'tum mere dost nahi ho??' took his anger to another level. Shaheer really does angry well.

The bonfire scene was nice too. I know they are focusing on Anya but how come apart from a few comments from Appy, neither she nor Ritz are trying to find the reason for Navya's unhappiness. Was the photo accidental or deliberate??? Not sure, but glad he did not delete it. Really liked the smile she gave him after he had clicked it. How did he not melt there???

Along with Navya, I too could not believe she actually climbed out the window and went looking for him. Isn't it ridiculous that all the boys were asleep????? I love this caricature of a strict teacher that they have created and laughed a lot.

The kiss and the smile from Anant was really sweet. I do think he was asleep and no she would not have done it if he was awake. Precap was hilarious too. Guess she made some noise when leaving.

Have to say when Soumya is not in slo mo or shifty eyed or having her morose expression on, she does a good job.

Would you say Navya is more in love than he is at the moment?? I feel this because she is sooo stressed and he is fast asleep. Nothing seems to be bothering him until she is actually in his line of sight.

I am beginning to think that the promo is not acutal happening but just a way of showing that feelings are developing. You know shot just as a promo and not part of any episode. Of course, I may be wrong. Wish they would use bekaboo instead of pehla pyaar in the episodes as well.

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Another interesting epi...some surprising moments but well handled overall.

1) Anant was hiding behind a carefree/happy mask today but his hurt/anger came though when Navya confronted him...In the beginning of the epi when he runs up and catches Appy, I was like woah ise kya ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†...but then things developed well from there onwards...although Navya's pouty/knitted brow expression was ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...anyways...getting to the point...I liked that confrontation convo...Anant first pretending that he's fine and all happy shappy but then as Navya persists, the mask slips...the line that really killed me though was..."Hum bacche toh nahin hain"...Oh REALLY, Navya?๐Ÿคฃ I have my doubts๐Ÿ˜†...Jokes apart, I thought it was a good convo...the way she's like "Hum aaram se bhi toh baat kar sakte hain"...she showed a lot of maturity there and didn't stutter either...I was in shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...but Anant was busy being hurt/petulant child again...lol...Food for thought...when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpret๐Ÿ˜†

2) Navya unable to get over Anant's "berukhi" so to speak and constantly staring at him with a morose expression๐Ÿ˜†...Oh Soumya...do something about this expression...please๐Ÿ˜†...When Anant snapped that pic of her accidentally, I wondered if he'd delete it khunnas mein...but he didn't๐Ÿ˜†

3) Navya constantly thinking to herself about why she's not able to stop thinking about Anant and isn't able to find peace of mind until she talks to him...the one tear that slid out of the corner of her eye...poignant touch...made me feel bad for her...and then later Navya ji climbing out of the restroom window๐Ÿ˜†...the beginning of Navya's unbelievable antics in this epi...but I liked how they showed her constant disbelief at herself also as she walks down the steps in the night wondering what the hell she's doing...that gave some sort of credibility to the scene๐Ÿ˜†

4) The real WOAH bit has to be Navya landing under Anant's blanket so close to him๐Ÿ˜†...that's stretching it a bit but I guesss we can deal with it given the situation and there being nowhere else to hide in the immediate moment...that south indian professor with the funny accent was actually amusing to me for a change๐Ÿ˜† and all the stretch of "suspense" they built there with whether he'll catch Navya or not.

5) The last scene with the kiss was very sweetly and innocently shown too...the way they played it out...with Navya making an attempt to wake him up by calling out to him softly but then just watching him sleep with a soft smile on her face...even got up to leave...but then something pulled her back...interesting that she said sorry there first and then kissed him...a reverse of the previous situation...he kissed her and then said sorry๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, the scene was nicely portrayed...sweet bg music, Soumya enacted it nicely too showing the entire play of soft expressions on Navya's face as she looks affectionately at Anant sleeping and then gives in to a rare impulse it seems...and his subsequent smile was a sweet touch too...He also smiled when she said the sorry before that...I found that amusing๐Ÿ˜†

Question though...would she have found the courage to do that if he was awake?๐Ÿ˜† ...Yes, Navya did a lot of things contrary to her usual character...but the way it all played out was credible somehow...Navya can be surprising...like even in the past with the Sonia fiasco, managing to lie to her Dad to take her to the hospital also to go see Anant...She can think quick on her feet and surprise you...the point is...it was all done in an innocent fashion with no ulterior motive...she didn't plan any of it...she was just so upset that she wanted to talk to him...somehow it was sweet overall...to this point, all this works...Baaki aage dekhte hain...precap looks hilarious๐Ÿ˜†

i so agree wid u๐Ÿ˜ณ

d funniest line ws Hum Bachche Nahi Hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a brilliant analysis!!!
keep up the good work - eagerly waiting for May 19th; Things I liked:)
Edited by asmmik - 12 years ago
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Great analysis as usual Anu (right???). Im Shanthi btw.

Anyway, loved the talk, which Anant did his best to avoid. I think the 'tum mere dost nahi ho??' took his anger to another level. Shaheer really does angry well.

The bonfire scene was nice too. I know they are focusing on Anya but how come apart from a few comments from Appy, neither she nor Ritz are trying to find the reason for Navya's unhappiness. Was the photo accidental or deliberate??? Not sure, but glad he did not delete it. Really liked the smile she gave him after he had clicked it. How did he not melt there???

Along with Navya, I too could not believe she actually climbed out the window and went looking for him. Isn't it ridiculous that all the boys were asleep????? I love this caricature of a strict teacher that they have created and laughed a lot.

The kiss and the smile from Anant was really sweet. I do think he was asleep and no she would not have done it if he was awake. Precap was hilarious too. Guess she made some noise when leaving.

Have to say when Soumya is not in slo mo or shifty eyed or having her morose expression on, she does a good job.

Would you say Navya is more in love than he is at the moment?? I feel this because she is sooo stressed and he is fast asleep. Nothing seems to be bothering him until she is actually in his line of sight.

I am beginning to think that the promo is not acutal happening but just a way of showing that feelings are developing. You know shot just as a promo and not part of any episode. Of course, I may be wrong. Wish they would use bekaboo instead of pehla pyaar in the episodes as well.

hey shanthi, i'm ruxana...just wanted to point out that i agreed with you on the part in bold...i was thinking the same - hw unrealistic for ALL the boys to be asleep! lol ๐Ÿ˜† i wouldve have thought at least some of them would be awake messing around or even talking at least lol ๐Ÿ˜†
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All well said...nice discussion...will just add Pyar sach mein kuch bhi kara leta hai...Navya jumping out of washroom window, entering boys room, hiding in anant's balnket and last but not the least kissing Anant...to me whatever she knows what she wants and what is happening with her...on the contrray anaant is not admitting...
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you're absolutely right...it was a cute & innocent scene purely because of the way it was executed...had it been done any differently, with even a hint of a "sweeping romantic moment" it would have ruined the moment i think, infact like you said - both scenes were justified in their own ways...and made sense as to what made both anant & navya behave the way they did, n ๐Ÿ˜† so right...at least we can see some sort of questioning and reasoning from navya's side of the story...but gosh where are anant's thoughts? we'r totally oblivious to whats going on in his mind...no self-realisation or thinking going up there at all?? lool ๐Ÿ˜† Such a guy he is๐Ÿ˜† haha indeed ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Shilpa: Thanks for the lovely reply as always, yaar :-)

IF is acting weird for me so I'm not able to quote your post :S

But I agree with the points you made too...Shaheer did quite a good job in that scene of Anant trying to hide his hurt and be all nonchalant but Navya standing her ground too...

And yes, totally agree with this:

[quote]Ok so I guess after seeing a few of the intimate (not really tho ๐Ÿค”) scenes...and the way they have been potrayed...I guess I have been finally able to see how these CVs are handling it very smartly so as to not make it look any vulgar or cheap or even out of their characters...everytime we see the promo ...we freak out thinking how on planet earth will this match up to their character๐Ÿ˜†...but surprisingly...it always does n we end giving a soft smile watching these scenes...
I will speak of my theory a bit later...for now going thru ur points..[/quote]

The way they have shown the scenes so far, I'm starting to get a sense of how they are trying to portray their feelings...there's been a sense of realism to them especially the past two epis...there's nothing sweepingly romantic but it's like sweet, innocent burgeoning first romance...somehow naturally portrayed. Like you said, they bring a soft smile on your face while watching.

LOLL yes maybe Anant did indeed think that Navya would throw more lectures at him if he questioned her "tum mere dost nahin ho?" statement so he walked off in anger...haha...Shaheer did a good job with that look he gave her there too.

[quote]

Basically wat I feel is becoz Anant n Navya are so young and new to these feelings...they themselves have no clue wat they are going thru...like how navya was shown to be thinking out loud while she walked to Anant's room/area at night...she is not able to assemble her feelings to be even able to fully connect to herself as well and thus keep questioning herself as to "WHY"... Note I have used the word young here becoz if we see their recent rush of emotions...or rather the impulse reactions...its not becoz CVs are trying to move things fast but becoz they are trying to emphasize on this "young" and "new" factor as in being so new to these feelings...not completely comprehending with it as well and them being young...dont even know how to control themselves...yes they know to some extent about their family restrictions which is part of their sub concious mind...but wat to do with feelings...like I have repeatedly said "the heart has a mind of its own"...n right now...Anant n Navya are being overwhelmed with these feelings...

U know like how a kid when first gets a toy which he or she likes...the kid will simply only wanna play that toy and play with it anyhow as well not caring of consequences...its a similar case with Navya today...she is being overwhelmed with her new...but strong pulling feelings for Anant and is making her do wat she did today...
So even if u see the kiss...it came out looking baby cute than anything else...the sleeping in Anant's blanket looked kiddish more than anything...The CVs are constantly keeping a kiddish touch to their romance and somehow m having faith in them that the new promo may not be as it is being portrayed currently ...*fingers crossed*[/quote]

I couldn't agree more...Very well said๐Ÿ‘...there is a child-like innocence to whatever "intimacy" they've shown so far so it looks endearing...so let's see how the promo goes...they are both experiencing strong feelings they pull them towards each other but it doesn't have the touch of a highly hormonal romance so far either...so remains to be seen how the promo scene happens in the actual epi.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

hey shanthi, i'm ruxana...just wanted to point out that i agreed with you on the part in bold...i was thinking the same - hw unrealistic for ALL the boys to be asleep! lol ๐Ÿ˜† i wouldve have thought at least some of them would be awake messing around or even talking at least lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Ruxana.

๐Ÿ˜† yup, boys being boys, it was definitely ridiculous.
AreYaar thumbnail
[quote=Abhi911]]Anu right?
Well summed up ๐Ÿ‘

INavya seems to have more monologues than dialogues these days. But the whole restroom escape convo was so cute.

Anant sleeps like a Babyy! And the smile at the end of the kiss was Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Jhoota, koi soh woh nahi raha tha!

The whole under the blanket thing was innocent more than romantic, I think they tried to show the romantic essence by the whole haath rakhna sequence, but the tranquility of their relationship as of now is perfect. The whole intimate part of the relationship doesnt look well, intimate in the other sense. And thank god for that! Cause at the end of the day, they are shown to be 19 year olds, the CV's justify their ages. Okay Anant not so well ๐Ÿคฃ

But did you notice Anant was 'sleeping' so peacefully, the whole fight sequence did not seem to linger anywhere, whereas Navya was shown in sucha morbid state.

And when Navya asked him whether he is her friend or not, I think he wanted to do the traditional 5-year-old type  'striking-the-thumb-against-the-teeth'  katti ๐Ÿคฃ[/quote]

Yep it's Anu :-)

Yes Navya usually does have more monologues cuz she thinks a lot about her confusing new feelings...unlike Anant...lol...I also thought the restroom escape bit was done cutely.

haha you think he wasn't sleeping? I think he was...but he might realize baad mein that Navya did  indeed show up and it wasn't his dream...

@bold: I agree...the "intimacy" is shown quite subtly actually so it's not like intimacy in the obvious sense...even his hand landing on her shoulder didn't look overboard cuz the way Navya was looking up at him all innocently...there wasn't anything overtly scared or shaky about her there...she herself didn't go all "hawww" over it...lol...well probably cuz she was scared of getting caught by the prof too...haha...they just looked like sweet little innocent kids there.

LOL Anant ghode bech ke so raha tha and poor Navya was worrying herself so much that she'd been reduced to tears...well cuz he put her more in guilt mode naa...while he felt he had nothing to feel guilty over so aaram se so raha tha *rolls eyes*

LMAO@ katti...bas usi ki kami reh gayi thi...hahahaha
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago