May 18th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Another interesting epi...some surprising moments but well handled overall.

1) Anant was hiding behind a carefree/happy mask today but his hurt/anger came though when Navya confronted him...In the beginning of the epi when he runs up and catches Appy, I was like woah ise kya ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†...but then things developed well from there onwards...although Navya's pouty/knitted brow expression was ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...anyways...getting to the point...I liked that confrontation convo...Anant first pretending that he's fine and all happy shappy but then as Navya persists, the mask slips...the line that really killed me though was..."Hum bacche toh nahin hain"...Oh REALLY, Navya?๐Ÿคฃ  I have my doubts๐Ÿ˜†...Jokes apart, I thought it was a good convo...the way she's like "Hum aaram se bhi toh baat kar sakte hain"...she showed a lot of maturity there and didn't stutter either...I was in shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...but Anant was busy being hurt/petulant child again...lol...Food for thought...when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpret๐Ÿ˜†

2) Navya unable to get over Anant's "berukhi" so to speak and constantly staring at him with a morose expression๐Ÿ˜†...Oh Soumya...do something about this expression...please๐Ÿ˜†...When Anant snapped that pic of her accidentally, I wondered if he'd delete it khunnas mein...but he didn't๐Ÿ˜†

3) Navya constantly thinking to herself about why she's not able to stop thinking about Anant and isn't able to find peace of mind until she talks to him...the one tear that slid out of the corner of her eye...poignant touch...made me feel bad for her...and then later Navya ji climbing out of the restroom window๐Ÿ˜†...the beginning of Navya's unbelievable antics in this epi...but I liked how they showed her constant disbelief at herself also as she walks down the steps in the night wondering what the hell she's doing...that gave some sort of credibility to the scene๐Ÿ˜†

4) The real WOAH bit has to be Navya landing under Anant's blanket so close to him๐Ÿ˜†...that's stretching it a bit but I guesss we can deal with it given the situation and there being nowhere else to hide in the immediate moment...that south indian professor with the funny accent was actually amusing to me for a change๐Ÿ˜† and all the stretch of "suspense" they built there with whether he'll catch Navya or not.

5) The last scene with the kiss was very sweetly and innocently shown too...the way they played it out...with Navya making an attempt to wake him up by calling out to him softly but then just watching him sleep with a soft smile on her face...even got up to leave...but then something pulled her back...interesting that she said sorry there first and then kissed him...a reverse of the previous situation...he kissed her and then said sorry๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, the scene was nicely portrayed...sweet bg music, Soumya enacted it nicely too showing the entire play of soft expressions on Navya's face as she looks affectionately at Anant sleeping and then gives in to a rare impulse it seems...and his subsequent smile was a sweet touch too...He also smiled when she said the sorry before that...I found that amusing๐Ÿ˜†

Question though...would she have found the courage to do that if he was awake?๐Ÿ˜† ...Yes, Navya did a lot of things contrary to her usual character...but the way it all played out was credible somehow...Navya can be surprising...like even in the past with the Sonia fiasco, managing to lie to her Dad to take her to the hospital also to go see Anant...She can think quick on her feet and surprise you...the point is...it was all done in an innocent fashion with no ulterior motive...she didn't plan any of it...she was just so upset that she wanted to talk to him...somehow it was sweet overall...to this point, all this works...Baaki aage dekhte hain...precap looks hilarious๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail

hehehe omg so agree on point where seh said hum to bache nahin hai.. I WAS LILE REALLY???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehehe anant doesnt want to be her friend butt.. BF๐Ÿ˜†
yep i think the expressionss stay to long navya like same expression over and over again and for so longgg
goshh same thoughts yaar i thought th would delete the pic as well๐Ÿ˜†

the hiding under blanket i wa sliek hmm ok..
but kiss part was very good done.. like it was sweeett

BTW I LOVE YAA bade ache lagte hain avii..cantwaitt for itt๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ i love your posts - have i ever mentioned that loool ๐Ÿ˜† really, they just make the episodes even better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

surprisingly...i dont have anything to add for a change ๐Ÿ˜† no, really...it feels like you've taken all those words straight out of my mouth lool ๐Ÿ˜† i just nodded my head at each of you're points - anant's amazing way of hiding his true feelings behind that enthusiastic and playful face, navya stating they're not kids (yeah right lol ๐Ÿ˜†), thinkin anant would delete her pic, navya's self-questioning & confidence, going ๐Ÿ˜ฒ when she swiftly tucked herself in beside him to hide ๐Ÿ˜† and the list shall go on forever loool overall i enjoyed this full on Anya episode and i'm pretty much convinced that he was in fact awake and just pretending to be asleep the whole time ๐Ÿ˜†

i was hoping they'd show more scenes of the picnic experience at night other than just the dancing and anant clicking pics lol 
i'm not sure how to feel about the peck she gave on his cheek actually...found it cute & innocent but to some extent thought that it didnt match her character but oh well let's see...i guess this is another example of the big change that she's undergoing...๐Ÿ˜Š but oh please i hope she doesnt get caught and embarrass herself...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

hehehe omg so agree on point where seh said hum to bache nahin hai.. I WAS LILE REALLY???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehehe anant doesnt want to be her friend butt.. BF๐Ÿ˜†
yep i think the expressionss stay to long navya like same expression over and over again and for so longgg
goshh same thoughts yaar i thought th would delete the pic as well๐Ÿ˜†

the hiding under blanket i wa sliek hmm ok..
but kiss part was very good done.. like it was sweeett

BTW I LOVE YAA bade ache lagte hain avii..cantwaitt for itt๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh thank you! I loveddd this BALH promo...damn adorable it was๐Ÿ˜†...looking forward to the show too๐Ÿ˜Š

haha yes, Anant's look did imply that he didn't consider himself to be just her "friend"๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

i'm pretty much convinced that he was in fact awake and just pretending to be asleep the whole time ๐Ÿ˜† Very much possible๐Ÿ˜†...given his smiles in the exact bits when she said sorry and then later kissed him...and it would deffo make for interesting convo for them later on too๐Ÿ˜†...but somewhere I wouldn't find it hard to believe that he slept through the whole thing and thought he was dreaming so smiled to himself in his sleep๐Ÿ˜†

i was hoping they'd show more scenes of the picnic experience at night other than just the dancing and anant clicking pics lol I guess tomorrow they will play passing the parcel...๐Ÿ˜†

i'm not sure how to feel about the peck she gave on his cheek actually...found it cute & innocent but to some extent thought that it didnt match her character but oh well let's see...i guess this is another example of the big change that she's undergoing...๐Ÿ˜Š but oh please i hope she doesnt get caught and embarrass herself...๐Ÿ˜• Hmmm  you know when I first heard of this scene, it did sound out of character to me too but on watching it, I'd actually say it was the sweetest scene in the entire epi cuz of how they executed it...the fact that he was sleeping probably ended up being a big impetus for her to do that...cuz of the way she was watching him affectionately and then proceeded to express that affection...if he was awake, she'd have retreated into a shell likely...but after all her worrying though most of the epi, it all came down to a moment of impulse on her part too...Anant kissed her out of happiness spur of the moment and she kissed him out of soft affection indulging in that moment...what's common is that neither scene was shown as some kind of sweeping romantic moment but rather tenderly and that is what made it sweet. Neither moment was planned...especially in Navya's case, she only came to talk to him...but things ended up going their own route. But atleast she was questioning herself when she was walking over to his room...has Anant even ONCE questioned all his crazy actions since he's started landing up at Navya's house in random moments?๐Ÿ˜† Such a guy he is๐Ÿ˜†

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can I just "DITTO" it anu? You've said it all that I would have stated. lol besides, I've already posted my views in the CC.

Told ya it was nothing OTT about the moment, it was indeed a sweet, tender moment. I like the fact that they are showing the usual "cliched" stuff in the not so stereotypical way. You know sorta different than the norm (The  normal way of showing hugs and the kiss scenes in previous or current "youth shows).
Precap does look funny! Navya just go through the door, darn it!๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
I agree, Amy...they have somehow managed to show these scenes in a fresh, sweet manner...my fav. touch in the last scene is after Navya kisses him and moves back and then pauses to look at him with a soft smile on her face...this bit:

That's what I found really endearing in the scene. That affection was so pure and simple...

LOL yeah the precap is funny...but I guess she will manage to tumble through the window and into the restroom at the very last minute...haha...waise Anant wasn't in the group of ppl running after her, right? I saw Ranbir and Harry but didn't see Anant.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that bit was sweet. Somya needs to smile more often and quit that knitted brow expression for some time now.lol
Both are such kiddos! Just look at those smiles!๐Ÿ˜† **Hallmark moment** lol

I guess Anant was still busy smiling in his sleep! ๐Ÿคฃ

btw Anu, i saw the new promo, someone posted a link on the forum. The quality of the video is bad.
They're playing "Bekaboo" song in the background and Anant and Navya are shown standing close to each other...Navya turns to walk away while Anant stops her by holding her hand. Navya turns towards him and they're shown face to face, looking in to each other's eyes. Again, it didn't like one of them sitara ek shows type of closeness...there was no hyperventilation or smirks. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Actually it's funny imagining Navya and Anant in that condition!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ These two just seem kiddos in most of those *moments*!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anuuu๐Ÿค—...lovely post yet again!!!

Ok so I guess after seeing a few of the intimate (not really tho ๐Ÿค”) scenes...and the way they have been potrayed...I guess I have been finally able to see how these CVs are handling it very smartly so as to not make it look any vulgar or cheap or even out of their characters...everytime we see the promo ...we freak out thinking how on planet earth will this match up to their character๐Ÿ˜†...but surprisingly...it always does n we end giving a soft smile watching these scenes...
I will speak of my theory a bit later...for now going thru ur points..

1. I was too a lill thrown back with the way epi started off...but as it went on...I began to get the flow...I actually really loved that AN convo...esp how Anant was trying to "hush off" navya by saying "jao jao"๐Ÿ˜†...when she spotted him by not being rude with her...but not being nice as well...Cleverly he threw it upon the game just so he cud ignore her but navya is slowly becoming anant (sangat ka asar toh hona hi tha ๐Ÿ˜†) in being stubborn and make him talk out the issue with her... I was actually loving Anant's berukhi and Navya's composed n mature explanation...
Btw my interpretation to anant's silence on navya's "tum mere friend nahi ho kya" question is that...obviously the answer was yes...infact...to him...they are more than friends...but he really was not wanting to indulge more in that fearing Navya might give him another "lecture" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

2. ok and wat was that photography all about๐Ÿ˜•...I mean it truly didnt look accidental to me๐Ÿค”...but wateva the case...even I thot he was all set to royally press delete๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but awww that look...

Ok so now summarizing ur points 3, 4 and 5 brings me to my theory...

Basically wat I feel is becoz Anant n Navya are so young and new to these feelings...they themselves have no clue wat they are going thru...like how navya was shown to be thinking out loud while she walked to Anant's room/area at night...she is not able to assemble her feelings to be even able to fully connect to herself as well and thus keep questioning herself as to "WHY"... Note I have used the word young here becoz if we see their recent rush of emotions...or rather the impulse reactions...its not becoz CVs are trying to move things fast but becoz they are trying to emphasize on this "young" and "new" factor as in being so new to these feelings...not completely comprehending with it as well and them being young...dont even know how to control themselves...yes they know to some extent about their family restrictions which is part of their sub concious mind...but wat to do with feelings...like I have repeatedly said "the heart has a mind of its own"...n right now...Anant n Navya are being overwhelmed with these feelings...U know like how a kid when first gets a toy which he or she likes...the kid will simply only wanna play that toy and play with it anyhow as well not caring of consequences...its a similar case with Navya today...she is being overwhelmed with her new...but strong pulling feelings for Anant and is making her do wat she did today...
So even if u see the kiss...it came out looking baby cute than anything else...the sleeping in Anant's blanket looked kiddish more than anything...The CVs are constantly keeping a kiddish touch to their romance and somehow m having faith in them that the new promo may not be as it is being portrayed currently ...*fingers crossed*

Rab Raakha
Shilpa...

PS. Sorry for the long reply!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu right?
Well summed up ๐Ÿ‘

INavya seems to have more monologues than dialogues these days. But the whole restroom escape convo was so cute.

Anant sleeps like a Babyy! And the smile at the end of the kiss was Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Jhoota, koi soh woh nahi raha tha!

The whole under the blanket thing was innocent more than romantic, I think they tried to show the romantic essence by the whole haath rakhna sequence, but the tranquility of their relationship as of now is perfect. The whole intimate part of the relationship doesnt look well, intimate in the other sense. And thank god for that! Cause at the end of the day, they are shown to be 19 year olds, the CV's justify their ages. Okay Anant not so well ๐Ÿคฃ

But did you notice Anant was 'sleeping' so peacefully, the whole fight sequence did not seem to linger anywhere, whereas Navya was shown in sucha morbid state.

And when Navya asked him whether he is her friend or not, I think he wanted to do the traditional 5-year-old type  'striking-the-thumb-against-the-teeth'  katti ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago