Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. (Page 99)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Time out both Mew and Ayesha, lets drop it now. 

Please don't come back and say I'm trying to drop it but the other one isn't letting me, just do it. Ok.

i have dropped it Nafisa cuz obviously when people from opposite personalities interact fighs happen but in my defence i tried to stop it before LOL anyways i would be grateful if she stops and doesn't talk to me Smile 

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

nafisa i stopped already and not talking to her, and aint gnna comment on any of her posts 
anyway how are u nafisa

I'm fine, I'm planning on going to the shop for some chocolate, lets go together we come back in 15 minutes and start chatting again. Ok?

ya alright

Originally posted by shobi12500

you spit your anger ayesha Clap
weldone done

i havent split my anger shoaib am like aehem modi who doesn't leave anger till the last minute, am seriously welll angry right now
goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by goham

naffi dheedhi ur from uk? i am from india

Yes from the UK, most people on the forum are either from the UK, India, Canada, US, Pakistan etc, but actually a wide variety of people now I come to think about it.
  have any relation with india how? to state?
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran15

@Ayesha, ur beautiful n charming, Thanx for sharing the pic.

@Nafi, ready 4 2mmrw's gopi firing line,Unhappy

@Shiaib, where did u go missing?

I'm really excited about it, I can't wait for Aham to be embarrassed at work 2 work associates and Jigar so that I love you message on the hanky and the jewellery shop his going to as well (possibilities there of finding out something good where Gopi is concerned) and then the house for the shouting at Gopi which Kokila will come to her rescue with the news that Rashi is the one that helped Gopi with the words. So yes looking forward to it.
           ahem may have doubt that rashi is playing against gopi &koki may think about learn gopi

Aham has accused Gopi of being an unpadh enough times now, it's disappointing that the CV's are going to yet again have him shout at her, rather than have him think about it a little more, I hope the result of the argument at home will be that Kokila sees the importance of having Gopi literate at least.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Yes from the UK, most people on the forum are either from the UK, India, Canada, US, Pakistan etc, but actually a wide variety of people now I come to think about it.

prefer not to say, as my relatives that were born in India are now dead, and don't care to visit India. I do like the serials and the food but that's the end of it.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran15

@Ayesha, ur beautiful n charming, Thanx for sharing the pic.

@Nafi, ready 4 2mmrw's gopi firing line,Unhappy

@Shiaib, where did u go missing?

I'm really excited about it, I can't wait for Aham to be embarrassed at work 2 work associates and Jigar so that I love you message on the hanky and the jewellery shop his going to as well (possibilities there of finding out something good where Gopi is concerned) and then the house for the shouting at Gopi which Kokila will come to her rescue with the news that Rashi is the one that helped Gopi with the words. So yes looking forward to it.
           ahem may have doubt that rashi is playing against gopi &koki may think about learn gopi

Aham has accused Gopi of being an unpadh enough times now, it's disappointing that the CV's are going to yet again have him shout at her, rather than have him think about it a little more, I hope the result of the argument at home will be that Kokila sees the importance of having Gopi literate at least.
nafi agree with u
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

prefer not to say, as my relatives that were born in India are now dead, and don't care to visit India. I do like the serials and the food but that's the end of it.

u don't care visiting india?
i always loved to 

my grandparents homeland is india 
his brother and sisters are still alive here in uk, and their older kids are born from there and living in UK 
i actually wanna go india

i seen taj mahal looking outside the plane 
beautiful it is, seriously, while i was goin pak from dubai
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@munju my family lives in india

Go to top