Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. (Page 36)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

nafisa i am back  watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPLmG1bDhxo&feature=feedrec_grec_index

It's good until the very end (when the mum carried him), they weren't babying him, just questioning him and treating like an adult and he was responding like an adult, with how he placed his hands and he was trying to explain what happened (it was interesting...lol), with not scolding just the right tone, at the childs eye level, it was good. 
i was watching it i was thinking later on this baby is going to have be a lawyer because very arguementitive the funny thing is the music from taal was on when my twins were babies  the only they would eat food was if that song was on LOL

LOL it was soothing wasn't it, and obviously your kids identified it with food time. 
yep n just as one of the twins heard after a long time could be 7 yrs she said i know that song 

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Suk, Eli aka avivakirk, she cracks me up, on Giaa's celebrity page she mentioned that in the serial as Gopi she in love with the unloveable, so I said absolutely, you've made my day, now she's come back to say Giaa don't you get tired of playing this character and pretending to be in love with a porcupine, I swear I am going to use that for Aham from now on, Aham Modi the Porcupine...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

nafisa i am back  watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPLmG1bDhxo&feature=feedrec_grec_index

It's good until the very end (when the mum carried him), they weren't babying him, just questioning him and treating like an adult and he was responding like an adult, with how he placed his hands and he was trying to explain what happened (it was interesting...lol), with not scolding just the right tone, at the childs eye level, it was good. 
i was watching it i was thinking later on this baby is going to have be a lawyer because very arguementitive the funny thing is the music from taal was on when my twins were babies  the only they would eat food was if that song was on LOL

LOL it was soothing wasn't it, and obviously your kids identified it with food time. 
yep n just as one of the twins heard after a long time could be 7 yrs she said i know that song 
the things you had to do to make them eat  the food here was different from malaysian food so at first it was really hard 
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
goodnight nafisa c u in the morning
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Suk, Eli aka avivakirk, she cracks me up, on Giaa's celebrity page she mentioned that in the serial as Gopi she in love with the unloveable, so I said absolutely, you've made my day, now she's come back to say Giaa don't you get tired of playing this character and pretending to be in love with a porcupine, I swear I am going to use that for Aham from now on, Aham Modi the Porcupine...LOL

LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
see you tomorrow Suk.
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
knock , knock, anyone home?
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
You think i'm sensitive, dont you? But i can prove you are more sensitive, achayathi!lol
how are u?

Go to top