.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Time out both Mew and Ayesha, lets drop it now. 

Please don't come back and say I'm trying to drop it but the other one isn't letting me, just do it. Ok.

i have dropped it Nafisa cuz obviously when people from opposite personalities interact fighs happen but in my defence i tried to stop it before 😆 anyways i would be grateful if she stops and doesn't talk to me 😊 

I'm fine, I'm planning on going to the shop for some chocolate, lets go together we come back in 15 minutes and start chatting again. Ok?

ya alright

Originally posted by shobi12500

you spit your anger ayesha 👏
weldone done

i havent split my anger shoaib am like aehem modi who doesn't leave anger till the last minute, am seriously welll angry right now

Yes from the UK, most people on the forum are either from the UK, India, Canada, US, Pakistan etc, but actually a wide variety of people now I come to think about it.
  have any relation with india how? to state?
Originally posted by goham

ahem may have doubt that rashi is playing against gopi &koki may think about learn gopi

Aham has accused Gopi of being an unpadh enough times now, it's disappointing that the CV's are going to yet again have him shout at her, rather than have him think about it a little more, I hope the result of the argument at home will be that Kokila sees the importance of having Gopi literate at least.
Originally posted by goham

have any relation with india how? to state?

prefer not to say, as my relatives that were born in India are now dead, and don't care to visit India. I do like the serials and the food but that's the end of it.

Aham has accused Gopi of being an unpadh enough times now, it's disappointing that the CV's are going to yet again have him shout at her, rather than have him think about it a little more, I hope the result of the argument at home will be that Kokila sees the importance of having Gopi literate at least.
nafi agree with u

prefer not to say, as my relatives that were born in India are now dead, and don't care to visit India. I do like the serials and the food but that's the end of it.

u don't care visiting india?
i always loved to 

my grandparents homeland is india 
his brother and sisters are still alive here in uk, and their older kids are born from there and living in UK 
i actually wanna go india

i seen taj mahal looking outside the plane 
beautiful it is, seriously, while i was goin pak from dubai
@munju my family lives in india
okay back in 15 minutes, going to the shop. 
where about in India shoiab u keep saying they live in india? Where about like dehli, kolkatta, bombay etc