Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. - Page 71

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yes from the UK, most people on the forum are either from the UK, India, Canada, US, Pakistan etc, but actually a wide variety of people now I come to think about it.

u forgot jake from spain madrid πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafi, I 'm looking forward 2 the epi too, I think we mind get some male n female lalala, πŸ˜‰

@mew, talk about saathiya?😊

@Shoaib, U care about Gops, so u r annoyed, u want 2 see her win n be always happy .

@Ayesha, tat good , now I know I 'm talking to a beautiful personπŸ˜‰

-GayabCat- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran15

@Nafi, I 'm looking forward 2 the epi too, I think we mind get some male n female lalala, πŸ˜‰

@mew, talk about saathiya?😊

@Shoaib, U care about Gops, so u r annoyed, u want 2 see her win n be always happy .

@Ayesha, tat good , now I know I 'm talking to a beautiful personπŸ˜‰

@simran thats kind of u calling me beautiful 

πŸ˜›
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ayesha gussa thook do behn Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Time out both Mew and Ayesha, lets drop it now. 

Please don't come back and say I'm trying to drop it but the other one isn't letting me, just do it. Ok.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

its better if we stay apart and don't talk seriously its annoying when u bring the old topic back in and ruin my mood, be mature 
and am mature i know whats right and wrong for me, you don't actually need to tell me mew, for example
joke for me isn't a great thing, i hate ppl joking and i seriously didn't think that was a joke. Only jake can crack a joke and make me laugh thats it 

no need to tell me to drink water either cause i drank 4 glasses in past 15 mins and nothing happened 

yes i was joking i always joke i keep joking around the whole day but one thing explains that you and i are nothing alike you hate to joke while i love to laugh and make people laugh ,you are serious i am lively and you take offence easily while i forget things easily so it would be better if you stay away from me cause you might make me upset and i hate to bee sad i always laugh and play so i would be very grateful if you stay away from me and yes Cake uncle is very funny and lastly Nafisa brought the topic up and punch a pillow,count to 10 or do something   else if nothing happens then it means you have serious anger issues  
-GayabCat- thumbnail
nafisa i stopped already and not talking to her, and aint gnna comment on any of her posts 
anyway how are u nafisa
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I'm really excited about it, I can't wait for Aham to be embarrassed at work 2 work associates and Jigar so that I love you message on the hanky and the jewellery shop his going to as well (possibilities there of finding out something good where Gopi is concerned) and then the house for the shouting at Gopi which Kokila will come to her rescue with the news that Rashi is the one that helped Gopi with the words. So yes looking forward to it.

ahem may have doubt that rashi is playing against gopi &koki may think about learn gopi
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you spit your anger ayesha πŸ‘
weldone done
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

nafisa i stopped already and not talking to her, and aint gnna comment on any of her posts 

anyway how are u nafisa

I'm fine, I'm planning on going to the shop for some chocolate, lets go together we come back in 15 minutes and start chatting again. Ok?