Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shoaib, just keen to know the tradition of adifferent place,do u have cuisines like in the North of India in Pak or something different??
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

nafisa i wanna see aehem anger lol

I know I find it hilarious when his angry.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

as far as in my knowledge a yaar is called for boys to each other and for girsl is yaara. i have knowledge and am 18 years old
so u find this funny do u? its not funny, actually u see me face to face u won't believe what i do ?

learn to chill ? hmm think  about it i don't need it. mew stop it i actually will do something i stp talking to you, seriously it annoying 

i don't get whats your problem i'm trying to leave the topic by joking and you take offence in every word i say >sigh< and though i'm 14 i have friends of all ages one is my cousin who is 26 i'm much more mature than the girls of my age 

and yes you need to learn to chill gosh your bringing my mood down and lastly annoying? well if you think i'm this annoying then i won't talk to you either i'm not that eagerto talk to you either dear but go drink some water and take deep breaths that might calm ya ðŸ˜Š
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I'm really excited about it, I can't wait for Aham to be embarrassed at work 2 work associates and Jigar so that I love you message on the hanky and the jewellery shop his going to as well (possibilities there of finding out something good where Gopi is concerned) and then the house for the shouting at Gopi which Kokila will come to her rescue with the news that Rashi is the one that helped Gopi with the words. So yes looking forward to it.

nafi in my view the chracter which irritating is gopi i want to see a change in her i cant bear her dumbness she is blindly trusting rashi which is irritating
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I know I find it hilarious when his angry.

he hilarious yes thats true
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran15

@Shoaib, just keen to know the tradition of adifferent place,do u have cuisines like in the North of India in Pak or something different??

simran yes sindhi dishes r very popularEdited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: goham

naffi dheedhi ur from uk? i am from india

Yes from the UK, most people on the forum are either from the UK, India, Canada, US, Pakistan etc, but actually a wide variety of people now I come to think about it.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shobi12500

simran half of my family lives in india 

your family lives in India bhai? well thats nice ðŸ˜Š
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

i don't get whats your problem i'm trying to leave the topic by joking and you take offence in every word i say >sigh< and though i'm 14 i have friends of all ages one is my cousin who is 26 i'm much more mature than the girls of my age 

and yes you need to learn to chill gosh your bringing my mood down and lastly annoying? well if you think i'm this annoying then i won't talk to you either i'm not that eagerto talk to you either dear but go drink some water and take deep breaths that might calm ya ðŸ˜Š

its better if we stay apart and don't talk seriously its annoying when u bring the old topic back in and ruin my mood, be mature 
and am mature i know whats right and wrong for me, you don't actually need to tell me mew, for example
joke for me isn't a great thing, i hate ppl joking and i seriously didn't think that was a joke. Only jake can crack a joke and make me laugh thats it 

no need to tell me to drink water either cause i drank 4 glasses in past 15 mins and nothing happened