goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hai naffi  dheedhi any problem? here get  2gether to relax๐Ÿ˜•
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

@Nafisa dear i was not cheeky LOL i just never look at anyone's postsso i never knew you were this back and i am very lively dear i don't take offence at all i never think or care for a second but Warda told me that it was kinda rude and yeah it was and i'm telling you again and again i'm not angry with you or Ayesha dear i never was actually i had forgotten it all but you guys reminded me ๐Ÿ˜†

@Shobi bhaiya awww thats so sweet bhai 

@Sonia no argument on my side actually ๐Ÿ˜†

@Simi hiya to ya too ๐Ÿ˜†

So when you wanted to join me and Ayesha you had no idea about the posts difference, that's okay then, it's all irrelevant now anyway/all old news. Okay if you say you not angry we will leave it aside, but if you say you left in March because you were writing exams in April and not because of this difference of opinion, I guess I will have to take your word wont I Mew, alright it's finished.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Guyz, where is everyone now? wat happened?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: goham

hai naffi  dheedhi any problem? here get  2gether to relax๐Ÿ˜•

No to worry kunju, it's something I felt needed to be sorted out between me and Mew, I think it's finished and the matter is resolved.

We might as well do it here and get the posts up rather than the personal messaging way, which doesn't get your posts up.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

can u stop dragging me in mew am getting angry 
am already angry stop it

forget it Ayesha i don't get why Naffisa brought the topic back again and of course be angry but believe me it will ruin your skin ๐Ÿ˜† and main  gharre murday nahi ukhaarti toh Nafisa please forget it and Ayesha just chillaz yaar ๐Ÿ˜† 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ayesha, no fb acc, but I can still see ur beautiful picture๐Ÿ˜Š

Guyz, pl. bear with me, I have hurt my R arm middle finger, so typing is sluggish๐Ÿ˜”
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

forget it Ayesha i don't get why Naffisa brought the topic back again and of course be angry but believe me it will ruin your skin ๐Ÿ˜† and main  gharre murday nahi ukhaarti toh Nafisa please forget it and Ayesha just chillaz yaar ๐Ÿ˜† 

what u expect me to forget it when u mentioning me in every post of yours and it doesn't ruin ur skin? who the hell told u that? ๐Ÿ˜•

am not a yaar - yaar is for boys 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran15

@Ayesha, no fb acc, but I can still see ur beautiful picture๐Ÿ˜Š

Guyz, pl. bear with me, I have hurt my R arm middle finger, so typing is sluggish๐Ÿ˜”

how can u see me ? lol shall i send u a pic of mines. LOL u know then how i look like
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

So when you wanted to join me and Ayesha you had no idea about the posts difference, that's okay then, it's all irrelevant now anyway/all old news. Okay if you say you not angry we will leave it aside, but if you say you left in March because you were writing exams in April and not because of this difference of opinion, I guess I will have to take your word wont I Mew, alright it's finished.

thank you gosh i'm glad that settled ๐Ÿ˜† and finally Nafisa learn to let things go easily and forget easily i never remember things more than a second cuz i'm really let go and go with flow like of person so Nafisa forget this all and take no stress its good for your hair and skin ๐Ÿ˜†