😕

this  confusing me, am shocked
anyway nafisa u on

ayesha u r looking angry whats wrong Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shobi bhai hello bhai whats up?

@Ayesha remember the Aham vs Kabir pole? i'm sure i don't have to say anything else ðŸ˜‰
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mew if u r arguing please stop this is step of fighting
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shoaib, r u still here, hello!
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhai i ain't fighting i'm just replying to Nafisa and i said that arguing or fighting is something i don't even care about for a second so i told her to relax cuz i'm not angry with her and i'm not gonna disappear at all because of fights ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

awww no problem dear your question was no problem for me and usually by 11 pm our power goes out LOLz ðŸ˜†

and yes exams were the only reason dear my exams were to begin in the mid of April and i had to prepare for it so i had to vanish in the end of march ðŸ˜† and no dear i didn't go offline due to that reason though you and Ayesha were being a bit rude my best friend Warda also agreed to that but that reason wasn't that big to make me quit this site i don't really care even when people go very rude with me cause i choose to ignore them ðŸ˜Š so you and Ayesha were of no reason to make me quit this site those fights (according to you) didn't seem of any importance to me an i'm suprised to find out you still remember that while i have forgotten it completely dear ðŸ˜† and don't worry i won't go around disappearing because such fights are something which i don't even think about for more than a second and i don't care about them either ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Mew both times we had a fight...you as a cat and me as a human (come on do you honestly think that was a real fight?) No right, I was playing with you, as people often do on forums...the second time okay I was being a little rude by telling you you couldn't join the competition, but you were being cheeky by asking to join in the first place as you were 200 away and Ayesha and I were 1000's away (do you understand the reason I said No???).

But regardless of what you and your friend Warda think, you take life to seriously especially in that instance you did, we are from different backgrounds and you cannot understand me and I can't understand you either. So we had a difference of opinion and I'm happy to leave the situation as it is. I think Ayesha tried to calm the situation and was not being rude, so forgive her if you want.

But one thing more, you come across initially very lively and friendly but sometimes you take offence really easily, this you must accept happened.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

bhai i ain't fighting i'm just replying to Nafisa and i said that arguing or fighting is something i don't even care about for a second so i told her to relax cuz i'm not angry with her and i'm not gonna disappear at all because of fights ðŸ˜†

alright if u fell that there is some kind of irritation then just chat with me
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys, what's the argument all about? Mind if i join?
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shoaib, I'm fine n urself?

@Nafi , Hiya , How r U?

@Mew, Hiya , How r U?

@Ayesha , How r U?

Anyone else, hiya to all.