Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i will write on page 100 no one can't guess                         tmy name is            MANJUEdited by goham - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: goham

i will write on page 100 no one can't guess

Kavin?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

nafi did u watch that program

Which program?
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i will write on page 100 no one can't guess                                                MANJU

kunju what is wrong intelling the name
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shoaib bhai. How are u? Hi manju! Where are u frm?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Aah Manju, your nickname of Kunju has not nothing really close to your real name, I was way out, I took it as a competition to guess your name, hope you don't mind.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

the link which u posted here

yah go back a few pages i even said who won.
goham thumbnail

kunju what is wrong intelling the name

shoaib bhai all mydears call me kunju so i write manju is my name😊
goham thumbnail

hai rashmi u r from? 

i am an indian i  love pakisthanees too

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

@Mew the reason I asked if you are in India is because someone else whose in India had a black out the same time you had too, Ayesha and I were just speaking to this guy on another forum and he told us about the blackout and his in India, so that's why I was asking.

But Mew you have been away a long time, and I know you said exams but exam season is June and December right, is there a specific reason you went missing other then the exams? Because you were ahead of both Ayesha and myself in your posts and Ayesha and I were having a competition to be dazzlers, by the way I read your congratulations earlier, thanks, and I remember when you wanted to join I told you No, but the only reason was you were so far ahead of us, well you went off somewhere and we got in to be dazzlers before you, well I hope whatever it was is now resolved and you here to have fun, as you and i had a fight once you as a cat and me as human and I assumed I can say anything to you, I was treating you the way I would treat Ayesha, anyway don't disappear again for no good reason. 

See you around. I'm going to watch my program, i'll pop back in a few minutes. 

awww no problem dear your question was no problem for me and usually by 11 pm our power goes out LOLz πŸ˜†

and yes exams were the only reason dear my exams were to begin in the mid of April and i had to prepare for it so i had to vanish in the end of march πŸ˜† and no dear i didn't go offline due to that reason though you and Ayesha were being a bit rude my best friend Warda also agreed to that but that reason wasn't that big to make me quit this site i don't really care even when people go very rude with me cause i choose to ignore them πŸ˜Š so you and Ayesha were of no reason to make me quit this site those fights (according to you) didn't seem of any importance to me an i'm suprised to find out you still remember that while i have forgotten it completely dear πŸ˜† and don't worry i won't go around disappearing because such fights are something which i don't even think about for more than a second and i don't care about them either πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by MewPrincess - 12 years ago