Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Hi Nafisa how are you?  n another crapppy episode 

Not really, I saw some spice in it...lolz.

We had Aham escaping from Gopi telling her don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...that was funny and he ran upstairs, then Kokila came to question her and blast her somemore. The the hankey and socks, it was like, will he see it, especially at the mandir, he didn't...but before than in the room she picked up the file and brought it to him, she was looking really cute in that saree, first time i have seen it purple and green, and it's similar pattern to the other saree I like on her the yellow and purple one, also she made him a tiffin box, as he was missing breakfast, all really sweet stuff, we are all anticipating Monday, Aham getting laughed at, at work, from those two work associates and Jigar too, then he coming home and angry too, I'm not going to be upset with him for blasting Gopi as I know it's just acting (she's not actually going to be hurt) and it's funny when his upset.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Not really, I saw some spice in it...lolz.

We had Aham escaping from Gopi telling her don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...that was funny and he ran upstairs, then Kokila came to question her and blast her somemore. The the hankey and socks, it was like, will he see it, especially at the mandir, he didn't...but before than in the room she picked up the file and brought it to him, she was looking really cute in that saree, first time i have seen it purple and green, and it's similar pattern to the other saree I like on her the yellow and purple one, also she made him a tiffin box, as he was missing breakfast, all really sweet stuff, we are all anticipating Monday, Aham getting laughed at, at work, from those two work associates and Jigar too, then he coming home and angry too, I'm not going to be upset with him for blasting Gopi as I know it's just acting (she's not actually going to be hurt) and it's funny when his upset.

Gopi is not going to learn once he has a go at her about the socks n hankey, she will know that rashi showed her  she is going to get hurt but its time she found out about rashis true colors 
suk19 thumbnail
The only thing he can say is  to hurt her is that he will never love her she already knows that,  the best thing for her will to leave the jerk
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Gopi is not going to learn once he has a go at her about the socks n hankey, she will know that rashi showed her  she is going to get hurt but its time she found out about rashis true colors 

It would be nice if she learnt that Rashi is her enemy not a friend, but I think Rashi is extremely clever, she will think of something to cover herself, she will say, having witnessed Aham upset earlier with the perfume and his sinuses acting up, she thought to add this extra something to get him to know how much Gopi loves and cares for him, Hetal will smile and agree and that will be the end of it.
suk19 thumbnail

It would be nice if she learnt that Rashi is her enemy not a friend, but I think Rashi is extremely clever, she will think of something to cover herself, she will say, having witnessed Aham upset earlier with the perfume and his sinuses acting up, she thought to add this extra something to get him to know how much Gopi loves and cares for him, Hetal will smile and agree and that will be the end of it.

whats new she always covers up we know that..   even today gopi tried to speak to kokila about the perfume kokila became her own self    n restarted her shouting at her 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

The only thing he can say is  to hurt her is that he will never love her she already knows that,  the best thing for her will to leave the jerk

His only with her because his trying to please his mum, however he has not fully committed to her because he feels she's an unpadh, so what is the use, she also is staying to please Kokila, which isn't right, both are so unhappy, it's better to call it quits for sure.
suk19 thumbnail

His only with her because his trying to please his mum, however he has not fully committed to her because he feels she's an unpadh, so what is the use, she also is staying to please Kokila, which isn't right, both are so unhappy, it's better to call it quits for sure.

might as well he deserves anita she deserves some one who will love her for herself 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

whats new she always covers up we know that..   even today gopi tried to speak to kokila about the perfume kokila became her own self    n restarted her shouting at her 

Kokila makes me sick too, she doesn't want to educate Gopi as she feels she will become too big for her boots and become difficult for Kokila to handle, now why is she upset Gopi doesn't know that perfume can aggravate sinus problems...the Modi's as wealthy people shouldn't have just left their daughter-in-law like that as an unpadh, it's unforgivable to leave her the way she is because you want to be able to control her for as long as you are alive, that's sick.
suk19 thumbnail

Kokila makes me sick too, she doesn't want to educate Gopi as she feels she will become too big for her boots and become difficult for Kokila to handle, now why is she upset Gopi doesn't know that perfume can aggravate sinus problems...the Modi's as wealthy people shouldn't have just left their daughter-in-law like that as an unpadh, it's unforgivable to leave her the way she is because you want to be able to control her for as long as you are alive, that's sick.

she wants a robot for her son yes sir no sir three bag full sir now i dont want goham as  i want gopi to find someone who will love her for her not his mothers interference
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oops, sorry got lost on another forum.

Hi Suk & Nafisa