Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In my mind I see Pakistan as a very religious country where people don't display pictures in their houses and don't watch TV or go to the cinema, is  this true? 

If it is for some people not everyone, what got you to watch Saathiya, do you have access Indian TV and is it common for all people in the society to watch Indian tv?
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes many pakistanies have seen these movies some watch in cinema and others have it on tv Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok nafisa its time to sleep 
see ya tommorow bye
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Nafisa- thumbnail

It's good until the very end (when the mum carried him), they weren't babying him, just questioning him and treating like an adult and he was responding like an adult, with how he placed his hands and he was trying to explain what happened (it was interesting...lol), with not scolding just the right tone, at the childs eye level, it was good. 
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It's good until the very end (when the mum carried him), they weren't babying him, just questioning him and treating like an adult and he was responding like an adult, with how he placed his hands and he was trying to explain what happened (it was interesting...lol), with not scolding just the right tone, at the childs eye level, it was good. 

i was watching it i was thinking later on this baby is going to have be a lawyer because very arguementitive the funny thing is the music from taal was on when my twins were babies  the only they would eat food was if that song was on ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i was watching it i was thinking later on this baby is going to have be a lawyer because very arguementitive the funny thing is the music from taal was on when my twins were babies  the only they would eat food was if that song was on ðŸ˜†

😆 it was soothing wasn't it, and obviously your kids identified it with food time. 
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😆 it was soothing wasn't it, and obviously your kids identified it with food time. 

yep n just as one of the twins heard after a long time could be 7 yrs she said i know that song 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Suk, Eli aka avivakirk, she cracks me up, on Giaa's celebrity page she mentioned that in the serial as Gopi she in love with the unloveable, so I said absolutely, you've made my day, now she's come back to say Giaa don't you get tired of playing this character and pretending to be in love with a porcupine, I swear I am going to use that for Aham from now on, Aham Modi the Porcupine...😆

suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

yep n just as one of the twins heard after a long time could be 7 yrs she said i know that song 

the things you had to do to make them eat  the food here was different from malaysian food so at first it was really hard