.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by simran15

Hiya Sukben & Nafi, How r U both?

we are good  just talking about the bollywood bi3##$
Originally posted by fanbidaai

ayesha i am fed up since having my little one  its been up n down  so when i see these b####33  i am wondering what i am doing wrong when one minute they are a size 8 10 n next 0 n 4

they must be getting spoilt then, keep them healthy and don't let them sit down 24hours like me and me fat size 12 

tell them go out and play and ground them if they do something bad

be strict
@Sukben, I read it, they have to maintain the figure, but I tot size 0 was no more allowed due to health implications.

exams  are coming up they are like the grammer school exams in england i need them to go to the top school in the country which is a convent school so hence no distractions during week day weekends they  do n go to cinema

tell them to studybe strict suk thats the only way
 not like me when having exams am on this and wtching t'ele the same time and top of that listening to munni badnaam hui

alright grammer schools ? we dnt have them in scotlaand at all we are like 
what age ur oldest girl 11? well at the age of 11 we start of from the beginning of gsce if they are coping with it and see what level there going into then in year 3 (3rd year in a new school) then actual gsce starts then
Originally posted by ayesha_78

they must be getting spoilt then, keep them healthy and don't let them sit down 24hours like me and me fat size 12 

tell them go out and play and ground them if they do something bad

be strict
ayesha i am talking about the bollywood stars  how come they find it easy to loose weight     not my daughters they are thin

size 12 is a healthy size

tell them to studybe strict suk thats the only way
 not like me when having exams am on this and wtching t'ele the same time and top of that listening to munni badnaam hui

alright grammer schools ? we dnt have them in scotlaand at all we are like 
what age ur oldest girl 11? well at the age of 11 we start of from the beginning of gsce if they are coping with it and see what level there going into then in year 3 (3rd year in a new school) then actual gsce starts then
k  they have this rule  but as they are on half term they need some distraction

katrina size 4
kareena size zero while karishma her sister is the same LOL

on karishma it really shows, size 0, doesn't suit her...have a look see starts with other stars but karishma is at 2.00seconds...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCTeoLmYOo 

ayesha i am talking about the bollywood stars  how come they find it easy to loose weight     not my daughters they are thin

size 12 is a healthy size

Okay lol i thought u were talking about ur kids
no size 12 not a healthy size i hate my figure.
Stomach sticking out so am on a diet

they losing weight -
they go gym every day
eating vegetables, healthy stuff not junk food,
water everyday,
so this is the main thing, they never rest
thats what i found out
Secret tip don't tell anyone it has worked on me as well,, and it still working
😉
nafisa thats cause karishma just gave birth to a baby thats why she tryin to keep fit
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

on karishma it really shows, size 0, doesn't suit her...have a look see starts with other stars but karishma is at 2.00seconds...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCTeoLmYOo 
thanks nafisa