Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Gn simz. M here only just got busy in work
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

that does sound more like it nafisa  but what about today  on sbb when  they were talking n gia said after  i love u ahamji on the socks  that something good is about to happen 

You know what happened on SBB today, was a total reaction to what has happened on the forum, everyone is pissed off, me and you included, we know the CV's are not writing far ahead, they are taking it episode at a time, I think they are now realising that the kalakaries are not doing it anymore, we hate them, especially if Gopi is exploited by Rashi, that's why I keep making noise on the forum, with the hope that they are seeing this and make changes on the show, because making Nazim bend down and declare love for Gopi that was totally a marketing ploy to keep us hooked to this madcap serial, and also the tip off afterwards to keep us glued, they are running scared now...because honestly if they don't make this relationship happen after 300 episodes I think everyone is turning to something else.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You know what happened on SBB today, was a total reaction to what has happened on the forum, everyone is pissed off, me and you included, we know the CV's are not writing far ahead, they are taking it episode at a time, I think they are now realising that the kalakaries are not doing it anymore, we hate them, especially if Gopi is exploited by Rashi, that's why I keep making noise on the forum, with the hope that they are seeing this and make changes on the show, because making Nazim bend down and declare love for Gopi that was totally a marketing ploy to keep us hooked to this madcap serial, and also the tip off afterwards to keep us glued, they are running scared now...because honestly if they don't make this relationship happen after 300 episodes I think everyone is turning to something else.

that is so true 15th june is their 300 episode if nothing happens with goham the show is doomed because everyone is getting peeved off with the show
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

goodnite nafisa  tiredπŸ€—

goodnight Suk, me too. πŸ€—
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nafisa, cousin and khaki. How are you all?
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Jake and Simran.

why dont you keep the kalakari institute alive?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

why dont you keep the kalakari institute alive?

Why are you passing the mantle, you will do it in your free time, as you are a guy and most girls are likely to forgive you if you do any kalakaries (speaking plainly). πŸ˜ƒ
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya Nafisa Rajkumari & Mone how r u all
@ Nafisa & Rajkumari kya baathai to nbr 17 πŸ˜†
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafi, at work 2day?

@Khaki,Hello, How r u?  πŸ˜† last nite we exhausted the old thread, in ur absence.

@cousin , Hello, How r u?
Edited by simran15 - 12 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Lol.. I access IF with great difficulty. And you and Ayesha are the kalakari sisters. You will rock as the new principal