lol πŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so what do you think will aham come to rescue our damsal in distress 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafi, u r like Ahem, calling her gawar<sigh>, she is the sacrificial lamb of the mordern era.πŸ˜†

@Sukben, will do,I enjoying travelling , experiencing the new place😊
simran15 thumbnail
@Sukben, Ahem is so unpredictable,I'm not sure?
simran15 thumbnail
@Nafi,Sukben, time for bed,cya u all 2mmrw.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@Sukben, Ahem is so unpredictable,I'm not sure?

he knows how much  his mother cares n loves gopi so when he hears her upset he might just come
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

so what do you think will aham come to rescue our damsal in distress 

I swear she is so the damsel in distress, constant attention, and if you snap at her, her big almond eyes start tearing up like a puppy dog, she wants protecting all the time, god.

I think he will know she is hurt, from the phone conversation with his mum, he will think of an excuse to get home soon, work fast and call his mum and say his allergies are playing up. Kokila will have seen to Gopi's head and asked her to put a plaster on and to get ready as Aham is coming home early, she will also give her the allergy medicines for Aham.

However, Rashi will step in and spray Gopi with the perfume, Gopi will make tea for Aham and bring it with the medicines, and he on smelling her will actually get an attack of the allergies for real now and will be constantly sneezing, Rashi will be hiding behind a pillar enjoying the spectacle. After his sneezing episode I think he won't even ask about the plaster on the forehead. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran15

@Nafi,Sukben, time for bed,cya u all 2mmrw.

Good night Simran.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I swear she is so the damsel in distress, constant attention, and if you snap at her, her big almond eyes start tearing up like a puppy dog, she wants protecting all the time, god.

I think he will know she is hurt, from the phone conversation with his mum, he will think of an excuse to get home soon, work fast and call his mum and say his allergies are playing up. Kokila will have seen to Gopi's head and asked her to put a plaster on and to get ready as Aham is coming home early, she will also give her the allergy medicines for Aham.

However, Rashi will step in and spray Gopi with the perfume, Gopi will make tea for Aham and bring it with the medicines, and he on smelling her will actually get an attack of the allergies for real now and will be constantly sneezing, Rashi will be hiding behind a pillar enjoying the spectacle. After his sneezing episode I think he won't even ask about the plaster on the forehead. 

that does sound more like it nafisa  but what about today  on sbb when  they were talking n gia said after  i love u ahamji on the socks  that something good is about to happen 
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Good night Simran.

Good night Simran.πŸ€—