neetu23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i havn't seen this show from the begining but i saw scenes throughout to the show and kept up with the story as well...my question is about dev...i know he married geet because he needed financial help so he betrayed her, but i didn't understand one thing...why did he sleep with her? he already had a wife who he loved...was it so geet wont get suspicious or he just wanted to sleep with her??? i mean he seems like a good guy now, so why did he do all this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetu23 thumbnail
come on people...44 views but no replies...someone must know the answer???
jainm1234 thumbnail
Dev slept with Geet because of lust. He just wanted to sleep with her knowing he was cheating her for her property/money. After a long time, they showed Dev repenting his deeds. He mainly did all of these things to impress and to be with his wife, Naintara (all evil). He is now shown to be divorced (??) and is shown as a good person. He has also asked for forgiveness from Geet which Geet has given. 

Hope this helps :)
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dev ab ja k sudhra hai phly woh bara dil phaik aashiq tha jahan larki dekhi flate ho jata tha..is liye mauqa k say chorta..maar diya choqa..bechari geet😭
neetu23 thumbnail
hey everyone...thanks for the answers!! i kinda knew the answer, but i wasn't sure...i really like this show, but i confused about dev and i wasn't able to understand him and the story, but now i know...thanks!