Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

WOW, this is the best FFT of urs till date(according to me) 😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ⭐️

right from the dhoti's to the 'sauten' sofa maharaaj u rocked, simply πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hun.. i quite liked this tooo.xx
krishnabhavna thumbnail
In the KRIYA sanctury, Sofa Maharaj hazir and Baba Gayeb 😲. Poor Pratigya seeks solace in Sofa Maharaj by comfortably sinking into it - deep in thought. Just then πŸ˜ƒ Krishna comes in... (And the IF girls drool over the handome prince... yeh yeh don't worry I have plenty of galiyaan aswell to give, it's not all compliments galore for him today). One look at his Babu's face πŸ˜• which looked like this.. he was worried. He begged "Humka bathowo, humka nai bathowo gi tho kis ko bathowbo?"... though I did think he was going to add Pardosi ko bathawbo, BUT then he must've realised that she has shared her thoughts with sofa maharaj!
However.. the shot required a ban jayee moment so Pratigya spilled all. Krishna flew off the sofa (My laptop almost jerked up with him at the same time 😳)
"Bas Karo" 😑 He lost his temper at her. Arrey yaar.. kuch loose karna tha tho --- ooh shirt hi loose kar leithey.. Poor IF girls kush ho jathi! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ then Naz my dear who is up all hours of the morning could have gone to sleep peacefully. (Lubb u Naz...πŸ˜ƒ)
Well Pratigya... didn't get a chance to do a ban jayee, she just 😭😭. See when I said the shot required a ban jayee moment.. You all though I meant Pratigya's?... No this was a Krishna Ban Jayee moment.
He declared.."I WILL NOT ALLOW TERI BAADMASHIYAAN TO BECOME MY KAMZORIYAAN!!".
Pratigya thought mentally "You Jerk! Amma ka laadla bighar gaya. Just wait and watch, the minute I get my Ban Jayee moment... PHIR PHAKRI JAYENGI AMMA KI CHORIYAN".

I enjoyed this partπŸ˜›πŸ˜› specially "Arrey yaar kuch loose karna..." n " I ll not allow teri baadmashiyan ..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think this time the sofa is here to stay ... they've re-organized the furniture and it fits better in this pic and the 2 chairs being moved btwn the closet & bathroom door works too 

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 post carisma... funny  and naughty...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
its mind-blowing dear.πŸ‘β­οΈ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks everyone...xxx

but only u deserve thanks 4 ur hard  work sisπŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

but only u deserve thanks 4 ur hard work sisπŸ˜ƒ

you are a little darling just like your niece. I want to say something, you know the internet is not a safe place to display pictures of children, wherever possible always avoid it. I hope you don't mind a bit of my advice...
aleena1 thumbnail

Great work cariπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome post... hahaha cant imagine ss in leapord prints... the horrorπŸ˜†

great work ...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ